Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

***SOLD*** (CONUS): 2012 Argon 18 E-116 size L w/SRAM Force, Profile T3/Ozero, Fulcrum 7's
Quote | Reply
This is really an incredible bike, but it's just not the ideal fit for my long legs and short-ish torso. I'm moving on to a Blue Triad SL, and my beautiful Argon has to go. It's been used just this season, and the frame is in great shape. The only real wear is some scratching of the clearcoat on the seatpost that's visible if you set the post high enough. As it appears in the pic, you can see about 1cm of scratched up clearcoat on the post. Otherwise there are no big scratches/dings/cracks or anything. Because I was back and forth about the fit for a while, the steerer is still completely uncut.

-The seatpost is, obviously, included.
-The TRP brakeset AND the original TRP levers will be included. I'm keeping my Zipp pads, though, so you will need to buy your brake pads of choice.
-The 3D Headtube tool (for removing the large head tube spacers) is included.
-I also have the unused Di2-compatible parts for wiring up the frame for Di2.

Front Derailleur: SRAM Force
Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force
Cockpit: 3T ARX Pro stem (6 deg 100mm), Profile Ozero base bar, and Profile T3 aerobars (extensions uncut) with Cee Gees pads
Crankset: SRAM Force GXP 175mm 52/36 compact
Chain: SRAM PG-1071
Cassette: SRAM PG-1070
BTA setup: XLab Torpedo Alloy w/XLab P-Cage
Saddle: Cobb V-Flow Plus in great condition
Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 7 with Vittoria Rubino Pro Slicks

WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED: The Pedals, 808s, DSW pack, and the Xlab hydration setup are NOT included.

You can see from the pic that the bike is a little short in the wheelbase and the stack is a little low for me, which is why I'm moving to a different frame. Otherwise this has been a great, great bike.

I've decided it's probably easier to sell as a complete bike, but I would still be open to parting her out if there's interest and a solid offer. I'm asking $2800 OBO for the complete bike.

PM me with any questions.

Last edited by: DrPete: Nov 25, 12 18:14
Quote Reply
Re: FS (CONUS): 2012 Argon 18 E-116 Frameset, Exc. Cond, Size L [DrPete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price dropped to $1800 for the frameset alone.
Last edited by: DrPete: Nov 7, 12 9:29
Quote Reply
Re: FS (CONUS): 2012 Argon 18 E-116 Frameset, Exc. Cond, Size L [DrPete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Re: FS (CONUS): 2012 Argon 18 E-116 w/SRAM Force, Profile T3/Ozero, Fulcrum 7's [DrPete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Made some changes. I'm open to selling the complete bike, but still willing to consider a reasonable offer for any of the components. PM me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Is it still for sale? What do i get for 1800 dollar and do you ship it oversea?

rgs Ronald
Quote Reply
Re: FS (CONUS): 2012 Argon 18 E-116 Frameset, Exc. Cond, Size L [tijsseling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi--my apologies for the delay. I've been out of town and extremely busy. $1800 is for the frameset (frame, fork, headset, seatpost, brakes), and I would be open to shipping internationally if you cover the actual cost.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i am interested. Do you also ship it to the Netherlands?
rgs Ronald
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sorry,didn't saw your message. ok you are willing to ship it. What would be the price for the bike without wheels?
rgs Ronald
Quote Reply
Re: FS (CONUS): 2012 Argon 18 E-116 Frameset, Exc. Cond, Size L [tijsseling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Without wheels, $2500 plus shipping to you, whatever that ends up being. I'm sorry but I've gotten burned badly on shipping things internationally.
Quote Reply
Re: FS (CONUS): 2012 Argon 18 E-116 size L w/SRAM Force, Profile T3/Ozero, Fulcrum 7's [DrPete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SOLD.
Quote Reply