Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

***SOLD***ZIPP Vuka Aero Bar + extras
Quote | Reply
When seconds count.....either going for that AG win or trying for that convented Kona spot every second counts. So why not use the best to get there......

FOR SALE: Zipp Vuka Aero with Zipp Vuka Shift extensions, when integration is a good thing why not just bolt the shifter onto the extension itself? That’s the simple idea behind the VukaShift. This design saves up to 80g by eliminating the use of expansion bolts inside the extensions. By moving the shift levers as much as 30mm closer to your hands, the VukaShift eases wrist strain and keeps your hands in the fastest aero position....when seconds count. Attached to the Zipp VukaShift extension are SRAM TT900 carbon shifter and to ensure you get the most comfortable aero position, you have the Vuka Pad wing extension to get you there. Also included will be the housing diameters which are 4mm for SRAM.

The bars are 26.0 clamp size but not to worry you have 4 stems to find your optimal position:
  1. Ritchey WCS Grey -/+17 degree 110 mm
  2. Ritchey WCS Black -/+ 6 degree 110 mm
  3. Ritchey PRO **SOLID** Black adjustable stem - I had zero concerns, when installed properly, the way this stem is manufactured this stem will not come loose.
  4. VisionTech Sizemore Stem Black -/+ 10 degree 110 mm

I will also be including the integrated aero collet tool to ensure proper installation of the extensions.

All the above can be yours for $600.00 (if required shipping and PayPal fees are additional)

PRICE LOWERED TO $475.00 CDN (+ paypal fee or no pay pal fee with the money gifted to me)

for this price I can't include shipping so shipping is at buyers cost

Retail on this is north of $1200.00

------------------------------------------------------------
"PAIN is nothing compared to what it feels like to QUIT" Wink
Last edited by: mooseknuckle69: Dec 29, 12 1:12
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP Vuka Aero Bar + extras [mooseknuckle69] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM on these.
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP Vuka Aero Bar + extras [MR. T] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply