Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

***SOLD***Trek Madone 5.9 SL- 56cm- Dura Ace and Ksyrium SSC SL3 wheelset
Quote | Reply

2007 Trek Madone 5.9 SL- 56cm

This bike is in excellent condition. Most of the parts have been used under 800 miles. The exceptions are the frame and the crankset, which have a few thousand miles. The rings on the crankset were replaced under 800 miles ago and the frame was repainted by Trek at the same time. The frame has a small chip on the fork, on one of the water bottle bosses and very small, very shallow scratches on the top tube (which I bet would come out with some buffing). Otherwise, the bike is pretty perfect. Most of the parts are Dura Ace with some smart exceptions- the Ultegra front derailleur shifts better than the DA in my opinion; the Wippeman chain is generally considered superior to the Shimano; the Tektro brakes are lighter and stop as well as the DA ones.

This is currently listed on eBay for $2500 or best offer. I'd be happy to extend with the buyer the savings I'd realize selling here rather than on eBay.

frame- 2007 56 cm 110 OCLV carbon frame, Bontrager Race X Fork, Chris King headset, Salsa binder

shifters- Shimano Dura Ace 7801 10 speed

crankset- Shimano Dura Ace 7800 10 speed- 53/39 rings, 172.5mm arms

bottom bracket- Shimano Dura Ace 7800 10 speed

front derailleur- Shimano Ultegra SL 6601 10 speed

rear derailleur- Shimano Dura Ace 7800 10 speed

chain- Wipperman Connex

brakeset- Tektro Quartz carbon

cassette- Shimano Dura Ace 7800 10 speed- 12/25

handlebar- FSA K Force shallow drop- 44cm o-o

stem- Ritchey WCS 4Axis- 110mm

wheelset- Mavic Ksyrium SSC SL3

tires- Challenge Criterium hand made clinchers