Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

***SOLD***Specialized TriSpoke Tubular Rear - White **Price Drop $250**
Quote | Reply
I have a Specialized TriSpoke Tubular 700c Shimano Rear Wheel for Sale....As you may have read in earlier threads, I backed over the front in a moment a true stupidity and now with my race season over I figured this would be a good time to unload the back....this is a great wheel...raced on it last Saturday to great success (won division by 6 minutes)...wheel is in good shape with a magnet glued...no cassette, no skewer or tire...asking $250 obo

Last edited by: djciii: Sep 27, 09 7:09
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized TriSpoke Tubular Rear - White **Price Drop $250** [djciii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Specialized TriSpoke Tubular Rear - White **Price Drop $250** [djciii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how true is it and can the "euro sport" decals be removed?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized TriSpoke Tubular Rear - White **Price Drop $250** [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These wheels have quite a few race miles in them, but they are a bomb proof design and as such are still totally true. The Euro Sport, as far as I can tell, is painted on. I am the second owner to these wheels and did not get the paint job done on them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hmm, just to be clear...the "euro sport" lettering is NOT a decal and can not be removed?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized TriSpoke Tubular Rear - White **Price Drop $250** [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I think that is correct. I have not looked very closely at that because I thought it looked pretty cool. I could check tonight and get back to you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for Labor Day
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I was out of town and just got back last night. The Eurosport is a sticker and can be peeled off.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sold??
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized TriSpoke Tubular Rear - White **Price Drop $250** [treis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah...
Quote Reply