Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

***SOLD***Powertap Pro+ bundle
Quote | Reply
Everything you need to train and race with power. I'm selling a Powertap Pro + powermeter which is laced into a DTSwiss RR465Wheel, the front wheel is a simple CycleOps training wheel. Also included is the Joule 2.0 computer and mount so you can have all of your power info at your fingertips. Charger and USB are included as well. I am also putting the AeroJacket disc wheel cover in this deal so after you're done training with power you can slap on the disc cover and race with power as well. Lastly, I am including Coggin's "Training with Power" book so you can insure that you are getting all the benefits of the power meter.

I train indoors so this setup only goes outside on race day. Since I only race a few times a year the set is in really good condition. The marks on the DT Swiss rim are from the tape I used to make sure the disc was flush on windy race days.

$575 with shipping

PM me for anymore questions or if you'd like me to send any more specific pictures.

Last edited by: papson14: Jan 28, 15 19:44
Quote Reply
Re: Powertap Pro+ bundle [papson14] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello,
I am interested in your power tap, meter, wheels and cover. Are the wheels true? What is the battery life like on the power meter?

Thanks for your time,

Michael
Quote Reply
Re: Powertap Pro+ bundle [bike_mike91] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, both wheels spin true. I have the battery changed out each spring when I do a tune up, but I've never had a problem with it failing. I just like to have peace of mind when I start a new season.

Chris
Quote Reply
Re: Powertap Pro+ bundle [bike_mike91] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Front wheel has sold. Powertap wheel, disc cover, joule, book. $500
Quote Reply