Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

***SOLD***Oakley Radar With 3 Lenses (Red iridium, Bllue iridium, and Black Iridium), Hard case, and more. For sale! *PRICE DROP!!* $125!!
Quote | Reply
SOLD

Up for sale/trade today are my Oakley Radars. Id really like to Trade them for a tyr torque (Im 5'11" and 150. I can add for the right deal), but im open to any USAT legal swimskin.

Included in sale/trade:

-Oakley Radar - Gloss Black with silver O's
- Red Iridium Lens (The Right side corner is chipped off and left side is beginning to separate This seems to be pretty typical for those who switch lenses a lot. Still swaps just fine and is where it hooks in the frame so it cant be seen anyway)
- Blue Iridium Lens
- Black Iridium Lens (I think. Its a mirrored Gray.)
- Oakley hard case
- Oakley Soft Case
- Extra Nose piece

For Sale: $150.00 Shipped to your door. PRICE DROP!!!! $125.00. !!!!

"A wise man once told me......God doesn't call the equipped, he equips the called."
Last edited by: SM937: Feb 4, 13 14:06
Quote Reply
Re: **** Oakley Radar With 3 Lenses (Red iridium, Bllue iridium, and Black Iridium), Hard case, and more. For sale or trade for Speedsuit/Swimskin [SM937] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"For sale" ... how much shipped within CONUS?
Quote Reply
Re: **** Oakley Radar With 3 Lenses (Red iridium, Bllue iridium, and Black Iridium), Hard case, and more. For sale or trade for Speedsuit/Swimskin [SM937] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about a almost legal swimskin :0)

Re: **** Oakley Radar With 3 Lenses (Red iridium, Bllue iridium, and Black Iridium), Hard case, and more. For sale or trade for Speedsuit/Swimskin [headwind816] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
After looking around the normal places.....How about $150.00 Shipped?

"A wise man once told me......God doesn't call the equipped, he equips the called."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
^

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the red irridium lenses fairly clear, aside from the mentioned cosmetic scratches? Would you sell them separately, or like to keep the set together?
Quote Reply
Re: **** Oakley Radar With 3 Lenses (Red iridium, Bllue iridium, and Black Iridium), Hard case, and more. For sale or trade for Speedsuit/Swimskin [Cyronman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
would like to keep together for right now. Dropped the price to $125.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what shape are the lenses?

Quote | Reply
I will take these glasses. PM sent.
Quote Reply
Re: **** Oakley Radar With 3 Lenses (Red iridium, Bllue iridium, and Black Iridium), Hard case, and more. For sale! *PRICE DROP!!* $125!! [just du it] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
just du it wrote:
I will take these glasses. PM sent.

SOLD to just du it

Quote Reply