Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

***SOLD***2009 Trek Equinox TTX 9.9 SSL Medium BRAND NEW PRICE DROP
Quote | Reply
I have a brand new medium Trek TTX 9.9 SSL 2009 that I am selling. I am hoping to sell the frameset (seat and tube, frame and fork) along with the Bontrager XXX Race Lite Aerobars and stem. I would like to keep the wheels and the group. This is a beautiful bike and I am looking to get rid of it because I can't ride a medium.....so, here is a stock picture of the bike:

Here is a pic of the bike in the box..still tightly packaged from Trek:

I haven't even unpacked it...I am opening this up to offers....I think that $2,700 would be a good price for this setup, but I am open to all reasonable offers...Bike is currently on ebay, but I would rather sell it here on ST
Last edited by: djciii: Dec 8, 09 20:00
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Trek Equinox TTX 9.9 SSL Medium BRAND NEW PRICE DROP [djciii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about $2,500 for the above described set-up....this is a ridiculous bike..
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Trek Equinox TTX 9.9 SSL Medium BRAND NEW PRICE DROP [djciii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$4,500 for entire bike...takers?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How many different threads are you going to post this on. As I have mentioned before you price is too high.... These have sold for a max of $2000 way back in August not December... The trek speed concept is coming out in spring, and your buyer won't get a warranty with the bike. Didn't you win this bike, why do you keep trying to rack a slowtwitch buyer over the coals????
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here is a like new TTX 9.9 SSL that just sold for $1700....

http://cgi.ebay.com/...?hash=item1e595ee2be

or this SSL for $1500

http://cgi.ebay.com/...?hash=item3357973dae
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Trek Equinox TTX 9.9 SSL Medium BRAND NEW PRICE DROP [justsomeguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love that about 5 of your 30 or so posts have been related to my attempt to sell this bike. I guess you have really become a true STer in those 30 posts or so and you have anointed yourself as the self-proclaimed protector of all of your fellow STers through your superior and truly unparalleled ability to search the world over for prices on seemingly comparable items throughout the world wide web...where would they be without your assistance? I have been forced to re-list this bike because of stupid posts by you...and by the way, if you think that a new bike should be sold for the same price as a used bike, in fact a bike that is used and one year old...you are truly a moron...I guess that you just blindly believe everything listed in that ebay add related to quality, condition and mileage of those USED bikes...thanks for your help buddy...justsomestupidguy...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think he's working to renew his Massengil sponsorship for next year.
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Trek Equinox TTX 9.9 SSL Medium BRAND NEW PRICE DROP [justsomeguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why do you care? Are you hunting for a TTX?

Good grief you must have a very boring and mundane life.

To OP I hope you can sell it and am sure you will....you don't 'need' to sell it since it's not costing you anything so there is no big rush...too bad you can't ride a Medium. I LUV MY TTX it's insane. If I could find a 700c Blade that is the only thing I would swap for....speaking of which I'm gonna hunt!
Last edited by: ride2eat: Dec 6, 09 18:31
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes you are really going to sell a bike to a customer when you bad mouth someone who is just trying to inform that customer about the true value of the bike. But no worries, I'll keep trying to help out customers as you keep trying to take advantage of them.

...And for your info those are only listings in the past 14 days. I have seen many brand new TTX SSL, including one that I purchased on ebay for $1800 in August in orange, and two other project ones that went for $1950, and $2000. All brand new. I have purchased carbon wheels, frames, stems, bars, just about everything and have never had a problem with the equipment from ebay sellers.

...And I'm not sure trying to insult someone is going to keep me from posting in the future so keep insulting me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Also, I was wondering if my replies here on your posts is the reason you have listed the bike 3 separate times on ebay??? ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just keep racing up those posts. Pretty soon you may have 35. ST is so lucky to have you here. What an addition to the community.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Yes you are really going to sell a bike to a customer when you bad mouth someone who is just trying to inform that customer about the true value of the bike. But no worries, I'll keep trying to help out customers as you keep trying to take advantage of them.

...And for your info those are only listings in the past 14 days. I have seen many brand new TTX SSL, including one that I purchased on ebay for $1800 in August in orange, and two other project ones that went for $1950, and $2000. All brand new. I have purchased carbon wheels, frames, stems, bars, just about everything and have never had a problem with the equipment from ebay sellers.

...And I'm not sure trying to insult someone is going to keep me from posting in the future so keep insulting me.

Ur up for douche bag nomination 2009. You should be wildly famous pals with Roadhouse....the biggest ass hole on this site.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold....I know much to your surprise and despite your best efforts to derail the process....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Sold....I know much to your surprise and despite your best efforts to derail the process....

Congrats! Don't sweat that guy he is a tool. Enjoy the bling and good on ya.
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Trek Equinox TTX 9.9 SSL Medium BRAND NEW PRICE DROP [ride2eat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
good lord, justsomeguy is a douche

Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Trek Equinox TTX 9.9 SSL Medium BRAND NEW PRICE DROP [danahs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
good lord, justsomeguy is a douche

he wants to mate with trashtalk and roadhorse
Quote Reply
Re: ***SOLD***2009 Trek Equinox TTX 9.9 SSL Medium BRAND NEW PRICE DROP [djciii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congrats on the sell of a great bike. Someone got a sweet Christmas present.

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin. Grace Hansen
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congrats! $4,250 is a good sale price IMO. That's a sweeeeetttt looking bike.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130349401523
Quote Reply