Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

***SALE*** 2015 Trek SC 7.5 FLO Disc S-WORKS Trivent
Quote | Reply
Slowtwitch,

For sale is my brand new 2015 Trek Speed Concept 7.5 size L with less than 100 miles on it. It has been ridden twice outside for a little over an hour each time. A back injury flared up right after purchasing that is going to require surgery. I am not going to give the bike the attention she needs.

With the SC comes the XLAB Stealth Bento, the SC Draft Box, Shimano SPD Pedals, and a front end mount for water bottle cage. This bike is in perfect, essentially brand new condition...and it is fast.

I have a BRAND new Flo Disc. It has not left the bubble wrap.

I'm also selling the Garmin 510 with mount and Specialized S-Works Trivent shoes size 45, which were worn on the two outside bike rides.

It pains me that I thought the back injury was finished, I geared up hard for this season, and now am having to sell everything in order to move on.....

I'm willing to part the items out, but I would like to sell them together. Any serious offer will be considered. Asking $5300 all together.[/url][/img]

[/img][/img][/img]
Quote Reply
Re: ***SALE*** 2015 Trek SC 7.5 FLO Disc S-WORKS Trivent [mxf1013] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for the Garmin 510 and the Trivents?
Quote Reply
Re: ***SALE*** 2015 Trek SC 7.5 FLO Disc S-WORKS Trivent [franceschi710] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$250 for Garmin, $300 for Trivents
Quote Reply
Re: ***SALE*** 2015 Trek SC 7.5 FLO Disc S-WORKS Trivent [mxf1013] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for the disc?
Quote Reply
Re: ***SALE*** 2015 Trek SC 7.5 FLO Disc S-WORKS Trivent [disk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$580 for the disc
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PMed for disc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mxf1013 wrote:
$250 for Garmin, $300 for Trivents

MMMM, the Trivents in my size but still in the 'divorce' price range. lol

Quote | Reply
Great bike and package, sorry to hear about the back. Free bump to the top.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Is the disc still available?
Quote Reply