Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

***REDUCED*** $3999 - 2013 Cannonade Slice RS BLACK INC 52cm w/ Zipp 404s MAKE ME AN OFFER
Quote | Reply

I bought this bike in Feb 2014 new from my local shop and I’m the original owner. The BLACK INC is Cannondale’s top of the line bike and retailed for over $11,500. You will not find a more well taken care of bike. She is in showroom condition, yes I called her a she and she’s has been my pride and joy since I bought here. She has never been wrecked is in excellent condition. I don’t know exactly how many miles I have on the bike but it is no more than 1,000 miles. I'm selling her because of a new addition to the family and I need some extra cash. This bike is very fast and I set my PR of 55:27 in the 40K State Time Trial in 2014. The only modification to the bike is that I put Zipp 404 Firecrest Clinchers with Chris King Hubs on instead of the Zipp Tubulars that came on it.

Cannondale Slice Black INC

The Slice RS is the ultimate weapon in the race against the clock. Everything on the bike, from the radical steererless fork to the windshadow brakes to the ultra-minimalist seat post, is designed to be as narrow as possible, reducing drag and letting the bike and rider slice cleanly through the air. Add in features like our AERO SAVE anti-vibration system and CFit modular fit setup and you’ve got a time-slicing machine that’s as comfortable as it is aero.

Narrow is AERO

The Naero-Tec external steerer fork and seatpost help the Slice RS present an absolutely minimal amount of frontal area to the wind. The fork design is also extremely stiff for unmatchable precise handling.

WINDSHADOW BRAKES

The integrated brakes are hidden in the windshadow of the fork and bb. The modified V-brake design is simple to adjust and provides tons of stopping power.

AERO SAVE ANTI-VIBRATION SYSTEM / WINDTUNNER

The carbon layup and angled shapes of the AERO SAVE seat stays work with the Naero Plane chainstays to absorb shock, reducing fatigue and enhancing control. The Wind Tunnel channel behind the seat tube reduces the pressure drag caused by air packing up between the spinning wheel and the frame.

Size: 52cm

Frame: Slice RS Black Inc, Full Carbon, Aero Save, Naero-TEC

Fork: Slice RS BLACK INC Naero-TEC Carbon w/ Integrated External Steerer

Wheels: Zipp 404 Firecrest Clinchers with Chris King Hubs

Tires: Continental Gator Skins

Cranks: Cannondale Hollowgram SLSL2, Aero Spider, 54/42

Derailleurs: SRAM RED 10S

Shifters: SRAM RED 10S

Brakes: Cannondale NAERO-TEC Integrated Mini-V Carbon Arms

Last edited by: ibetri: Jan 22, 16 7:45
Quote Reply
Post deleted by ibetri [ In reply to ]
Re: 2013 Cannonade Slice RS BLACK INC 52cm w/ Zipp 404s - $6500 [ibetri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Cannonade Slice RS BLACK INC 52cm w/ Zipp 404s - $6500 [ibetri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: ***REDUCED*** $3999 - 2013 Cannonade Slice RS BLACK INC 52cm w/ Zipp 404s MAKE ME AN OFFER [ibetri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Willing to sell just the wheels?

Willing to sell just the frameset?
Quote Reply
Re: ***REDUCED*** $3999 - 2013 Cannonade Slice RS BLACK INC 52cm w/ Zipp 404s MAKE ME AN OFFER [odpaul7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply
Re: ***REDUCED*** $3999 - 2013 Cannonade Slice RS BLACK INC 52cm w/ Zipp 404s MAKE ME AN OFFER [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply
Re: ***REDUCED*** $3999 - 2013 Cannonade Slice RS BLACK INC 52cm w/ Zipp 404s MAKE ME AN OFFER [ibetri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the zipps still available? very interested
Quote Reply
Re: ***REDUCED*** $3999 - 2013 Cannonade Slice RS BLACK INC 52cm w/ Zipp 404s MAKE ME AN OFFER [MadisonTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent regarding wheels.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the entire package still available?
Quote Reply
Re: ***REDUCED*** $3999 - 2013 Cannonade Slice RS BLACK INC 52cm w/ Zipp 404s MAKE ME AN OFFER [CDP11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply