Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
***OBO*** 2007 Trek 1600 WSD, 58cm 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, Flo 60/60, Rudy Project Syton, Venti, Tri Shoes, Cateye Wireless, MORE!!!!!!
Quote | Reply
Trek WSD: SOLD

Now, on to my personal stuff:

I have the time to train to either be a good runner or an average triathlete, so I am selling my triathlon stuff.
I really want to get rid of everything at once, so for now, please don't ask me to break it up.

Wheels: Flo 60/60 Clydesdale, Stealth and Grey, (3 Conti 4000s included, 2 low miles, 1 NIB)
Clothing: several sets of shorts and jerseys, almost new DeSoto 400 Mile bibs... almost new Forza tri shorts... Sugoi Tri top and bottom, XL (would sell the XL separately) and Large (that is, 2 sets of Sugoi), other shorts and jerseys in fair to very good condition. Probably 4 or 5 sets of clothing total, all L or XL. Also, I have lots of XL running clothing! See partial list below!

Bike
: 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, 58cm, Arundel Carbon cages, X-Lab Double Rear Mount. Absolutely flawless mechanical (and cosmetic, the best I can tell) condition. The only thing you may want to ever replace would be the aluminum seatpost. SOLD
Helmet: Rudy Project Syton Open Pro Aero TT Tri,SOLD Large (up to 61, 62cm, I believe), also normal Venti road Helmet
Shoes
: Lake TX212 48 wide ( SOLD)

Extras: All sorts of extra stuff: Bike Pump, Cateye Wireless, and anything else I come across, Wire/cables, Dura Ace 10spd chain, etc.

You have a sorry little bike that you borrowed for your 1st tri, and you fell in love with the sport. You happen to be 5'9" to 6'4", and you want a legitimate bike. You want to save yourself the headache of piecing together all of the accessories you might want/need. THIS IS THE POST YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR. I figure that after I pay for shipping, I will have right around $3200 invested in everything. Please don't PM me; hit "Reply" instead. If I haven't changed everything to "sold", it is still available.

Taking offers...NOW.

Running Stuff (all barely used to like-new, will sell all separately): $10 each, or I will make you a deal if you want to buy several at once.
4 pair of LARGE Saucony Inferno 3" split shorts Black/Orange, Black/Neon Yellow, Navy/Red, Blue/Black:
Several LARGE running singlets (Asics, Saucony).
Various other cold-weather running gear ($15 each) (Nike).
Reply if you are really interested, and I will get you specifics. Please, no tire-kickers. Thanks!

“Life is like a 10-speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use.” Charles Schultz
Last edited by: TheJeff: Aug 17, 13 16:51
Quote Reply
Re: 58cm 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, Flo 60/60, Rudy Project Syton, Venti, Tri Shoes, Cateye Wireless, MORE!!!!!! [TheJeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for Memorial Day

“Life is like a 10-speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use.” Charles Schultz
Quote Reply
Re: 58cm 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, Flo 60/60, Rudy Project Syton, Venti, Tri Shoes, Cateye Wireless, MORE!!!!!! [TheJeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have a pic/pics of the clothing together as a lot purchase for email ? Larrycogginsjr@gmail.com

Follow me at http://www.tri-dad.webnode.com
Quote Reply
Re: 58cm 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, Flo 60/60, Rudy Project Syton, Venti, Tri Shoes, Cateye Wireless, MORE!!!!!! [lcogginsjr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics sent!
2 separate emails

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Let's start the bidding at $1000. Do I hear $1100?
Quote Reply
Re: 58cm 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, Flo 60/60, Rudy Project Syton, Venti, Tri Shoes, Cateye Wireless, MORE!!!!!! [Bailout] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also interested in all of the XL clothing. If you could please email me pics and prices for all of the XL stuff i would appreciate it. My email is th96@siu.edu. Sorry it wont let me PM you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you sell just the Flo's?
Quote Reply
Re: 58cm 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, Flo 60/60, Rudy Project Syton, Venti, Tri Shoes, Cateye Wireless, MORE!!!!!! [Domal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Domal, yes, I will sell you just the Flo's.
$2900, and I will throw in a free bike.
How does that sound?
:-)

Last edited by: TheJeff: May 27, 13 14:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sorry, just interested in the wheels
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2nd in line for the wheels alone.
Quote Reply
Re: 58cm 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, Flo 60/60, Rudy Project Syton, Venti, Tri Shoes, Cateye Wireless, MORE!!!!!! [hank scorpio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Offer of $2900 and free bike stands. Feel free to counter ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheJeff

What clothing is still available?

Roger
Quote Reply
Re: 58cm 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, Flo 60/60, Rudy Project Syton, Venti, Tri Shoes, Cateye Wireless, MORE!!!!!! [oldgoldtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
XL tri top and bottom, cannondale cycling bottoms, Lake Tri Shoes, 48Wide

That is what is available separately. Everything else I will keep until I sell the bike. So, ALL of it is still available...

Thanks for your interest!

Last edited by: TheJeff: May 29, 13 19:11
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$750 and you keep everything except the wheels.
Quote Reply
Re: 58cm 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, Flo 60/60, Rudy Project Syton, Venti, Tri Shoes, Cateye Wireless, MORE!!!!!! [hank scorpio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha! You must really like Easton Vista.
:-)
At this point, I am really not interested in breaking anything up...thanks, bud.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Everything still available!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My offer still stands on the flo's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks buddy. You are first in line if I crack :-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for National Running Day

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, do you still have the size L tri shorts? Tks.
Quote Reply
Re: 58cm 2007 Cervelo Dual, Full Dura Ace, Flo 60/60, Rudy Project Syton, Venti, Tri Shoes, Cateye Wireless, MORE!!!!!! [ctfltriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I may not have been clear. I am wearing the L until I sell my bike, but I DO have some XL stuff I would sell separately.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for everyone who missed the Flo sale :-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What in the heck. I said I would buy this wheels off you like a month ago.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still hoping to sell entire package... Thanks though. If I break, I will track down this list and see who is still in the market.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sell my man hank scorpio the wheels as he has been working hard to get em. I would like to work out a deal on the bike!

.......__o
.......\<,
....( )/ ( )...
Quote Reply

Prev Next