Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

(UPDATED) Cannondale fork, Shimano R315 shoes, Speedplay pedals
Quote | Reply
I am getting ready to start graduate school and really don't have any need for these items any more. Several of the things listed below were purchased with the intent to slowly upgrade my ride, but sadly finances and injuries got in the way.

See photos for a complete list of items for sale. All prices are OBO. LOCAL PICKUP PREFERRED for all items, REQUIRED for the bike. (Arlington, VA)

Items are also listed locally.

Link to photos: https://plus.google.com/...93/posts/UrALduQRnZG

CAAD9 54 BB30 2009 with a mixture of Dura-Ace (7700?) and Ultegra parts. Wheels are Bontrager Race X Lites from two different years (the rear is newer); Full disclosure, the front wheel is currently slightly out of true. Compact FSA BB30 crankset. Generic -17 stem (100) also available. ($700) SOLD

Cannondale Premium+ (full-carbon) fork. This is very nice and the only flaw is a small nick in the gray decal on one side of the fork. This was purchased used to upgrade the CAAD9 frame above. ($70)

Bell Sweep R helmet (2008/9), size M/L ($25) PENDING

BMC Bell Volt helmet (year?), size M. Quite a lot of fading from exposure to the sun. ($12) PENDING

Shimano R315 carbon moldable cycling shoes (45/10.5). These are scuffed and slightly stained in certain places, but the fit, comfort and stiffness is out of this world. These would make an excellent pair of cyclocross or backup shoes. ($60)

Speedplay lolipop pedals with three used cleats and a 3-hole cleat adapter. These have seen better days and are still rideable, but they don't spin freely. Unpacking and lubricating the internals (I'm not familiar with their structure) might just do the trick. ($45)

------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do I have to do, when I wake up tomorrow, to become excellent. Do that, and then do it again the next day, and the next, etc. One day you'll wake up and the time and the fitness will have taken care of themselves."
Last edited by: Nailey13: Aug 9, 13 18:04
Quote Reply
Re: Various road bike parts, accessories (CAAD9, Kurt Kinetic trainer, fizik aliante carbon, shimano R315 shoes, etc.) [Nailey13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could you give details on the seatpost? Setback? 27.2 or 31.6?

Re: Various road bike parts, accessories (CAAD9, Kurt Kinetic trainer, fizik aliante carbon, shimano R315 shoes, etc.) [The_Aesthete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, sure. The diameter is 27.2 and I'm pretty sure it's a 20mm setback.

"What do I have to do, when I wake up tomorrow, to become excellent. Do that, and then do it again the next day, and the next, etc. One day you'll wake up and the time and the fitness will have taken care of themselves."
Quote Reply
Re: Various road bike parts, accessories (CAAD9, Kurt Kinetic trainer, fizik aliante carbon, shimano R315 shoes, etc.) [Nailey13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested in the trainer. Is it magnetic?
Quote Reply
Re: Various road bike parts, accessories (CAAD9, Kurt Kinetic trainer, fizik aliante carbon, shimano R315 shoes, etc.) [BigFluffyFuton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trainer has been sold. Sorry. Updating post now ...

Quote Reply