Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

(Sold) Mighty Vibe music player- nearly new
Quote | Reply
I bought a Mighty Vibe music player in November, used it several times and it was great! But I have since gotten an Apple Watch so I just use that for music instead. So I am selling the Vibe. It's black. Like new condition, comes in original packaging. They are on sale for $79.99 on the Mighty web site right now; I will sell mine for $59.99. Mine is the newer generation one, the one on this web site in "zazzy black"

https://bemighty.com/products/mighty-vibe
Last edited by: 2wheels: Apr 19, 19 12:27
Quote Reply
Re: Mighty Vibe music player- nearly new [2wheels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am a little mad you did not post this 2 days ago. Just bought one and set it up today.
Quote Reply
Re: Mighty Vibe music player- nearly new [Eroc43] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry! You will like it. I always loved the old ipod shuffle, and this is a similar size but lets you use Spotify and bluetooth headphones.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you download from your Apple I Tunes music on to this device?
Quote Reply
Re: Mighty Vibe music player- nearly new [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No I think you have to use Spotify.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My read of the device is that it will only play Spotify, which requires a premium account. I had hoped that it would accept stand alone files given my collection of digital music but alas not. The player looks awesome and am still pondering the idea of buying it as a way to be free of my phone.
Quote Reply
Re: Mighty Vibe music player- nearly new [ahumblecycler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Having one day of use on it I am really happy. When using wired headphones the music is a bit tinny but I am using cheap head phones, it sounds pretty good with my Bluetooth headphones. Really nice to not carry my phone on runs!
Quote Reply