Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

(SOLD) SIDI Wire 43 Carbon
Quote | Reply
Selling my road shoes that hardly got used, ended up getting a pair of the Mavic Tri Helium's instead soon after and don't need both. Need a swim skin instead, thus, selling these since they just sit on my floor.

I used these for one 40 mile outdoor ride and used 3 times on my trainer for around 120 miles, about as new as they come without being new.

$275 shipped, firm.

[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
Last edited by: B3CK: Jul 10, 15 17:06
Quote Reply
Re: SIDI Wire 43 Carbon [B3CK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in a trade for a TYR Torque size M swim skin + cash. I've used it once.
Quote Reply
Re: SIDI Wire 43 Carbon [Brytcyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brytcyd wrote:
Interested in a trade for a TYR Torque size M swim skin + cash. I've used it once.

Thanks for the offer, already purchased a Roka. Otherwise, that's a good deal (even though I would need a small).
Last edited by: B3CK: May 5, 15 17:25
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am a college student, so I really don't have much.

But if you would consider, I will offer $200 shipped, and that's my very best offer.

Thank you
Quote Reply
Re: SIDI Wire 43 Carbon [gabieteo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gabieteo wrote:
I am a college student, so I really don't have much.

But if you would consider, I will offer $200 shipped, and that's my very best offer.

Thank you

Thanks for your offer and best of luck with school. Unfortunately, given the condition these are in and what they retail for, that is too steep for me and am comfortable at $275.

Ryan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cars will notice you because they are so bright! :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Someone for the love of GOD please pick these up???!!
I'm driving to a Black Market Kidney Surgery Center as we speak to raise funds to get these!
Quote Reply
Re: SIDI Wire 43 Carbon [Shortsocks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shortsocks wrote:
Someone for the love of GOD please pick these up???!!
I'm driving to a Black Market Kidney Surgery Center as we speak to raise funds to get these!

You've got the right idea. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Share with your roadie friends...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't find anyone local that sells Sidi...what size do you wear in Shimano or Bontrager? Are the comparable? Anyone out there have a sizing opinion? I'm a 42.5 Bontrager...
Quote Reply
Re: SIDI Wire 43 Carbon [58teeth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Never worn Shimano or Bontrager, can't help you there.

In searching Google and ST, I found this thread: http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...nce...HELP_P4473463/

Seemingly, the consensus is that Sidi's run narrow, thus, if you were a 42.5 in a brand other than Sidi, to size up. A full size up seems a bit much, but half may be just right.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
B3CK wrote:

In searching Google and ST, I found this thread: http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...nce...HELP_P4473463/

Seemingly, the consensus is that Sidi's run narrow, thus, if you were a 42.5 in a brand other than Sidi, to size up. A full size up seems a bit much, but half may be just right.

B3CK is correct. The Sidi Wire Runs Narrow, While the Bontrager runs Wider than most brands, even more than Specialized (which Also runs Wider than Sidi). Length Wise I cant say, But The Sidi Wire is the Most Narrow of the Sidi Lines, Because it is considered a Pro Shoe. In Fact Im 99% sure the Sidi Wire is the MOST worn Shoe in the Pro Peloton.
Quote Reply
Re: SIDI Wire 43 Carbon [Shortsocks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shortsocks wrote:
B3CK wrote:

B3CK is correct. The Sidi Wire Runs Narrow, While the Bontrager runs Wider than most brands, even more than Specialized (which Also runs Wider than Sidi). Length Wise I cant say, But The Sidi Wire is the Most Narrow of the Sidi Lines, Because it is considered a Pro Shoe. In Fact Im 99% sure the Sidi Wire is the MOST worn Shoe in the Pro Peloton.

Thank you sir.

Ryan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks y'all! I was able to find a fellow rider here with 43s. These puppies are definitely narrow! I don't have the required elf-like feet. Sorry :-(
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Humpty bumpty.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last bump before eBay!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got busy, haven't put on eBay yet, figured I'd use my last bumpity.

Make me a reasonable offer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why are your feet so small ?!??? I need 45. GLWS
Quote Reply
Re: SIDI Wire 43 Carbon [pomocanthus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL, sorry to disappoint.

Thanks.
Quote Reply