Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

(SOLD) FS: Profile Design Aeria Ultimate 70mm Stem (SOLD)
Quote | Reply
Brand new and never been used. I bought both the 70mm and 100mm stem to see which one I needed. Right away I knew the 70mm wasn't going to work. I did open up the plastic bag it was packaged in mistakenly thinking it was the 100mm but the stem is still zip tied to its cardboard packaging as I realized I opened the wrong bag right away.

The stem is $150 brand new. $125 + shipping. Thanks!

http://www.profile-design.com/...aeria_ultimate_stem/

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Last edited by: The GMAN: Mar 12, 19 11:23
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Profile Design Aeria Ultimate 70mm Stem [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GMAN,

From the thread on the other forum, I am the guy who has 2 of the set up for my Ceepo Viper-R bikes. I have only the 100mm stems, and the 70mm stem is the proper measurement I need for reach dimensions. However, not sure that the 70mm stem will fit it all together with the bottle on my Viper-R.

Do you still have the 70mm stem?

If so, I'm pretty tempted to try it out and see if it will work on my other Viper-R. One of my Vipers I'm using my own BTA mount. So, the other bike, I'd like to try to make use of the full bottle and stem set up.

I will PM you this message as well now.

Thanks,

Team Zoot-Texas, and Pickle Juice
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Profile Design Aeria Ultimate 70mm Stem [Taugen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you end up with the 70mm? If so, is your 10pmm for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Profile Design Aeria Ultimate 70mm Stem [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any chance you still have the 70 mm stem? If so, would you be willing to ship to Toronto On?

Just got my bottle today and am now sure the 70mm will be the best size to make this work on my Ridley Dean.

Thanks!
~G

Tri'n hard.
�.__o
._`\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply