Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

(SOLD) FS: 2017 Santa Cruz Stigmata 58cm w/power meter, wheel upgrades, Ultegra RX
Quote | Reply
Asking $2900 OBO.

This is a really, really tough decision, but I just haven't been hitting the gravel rides and it's really a bit of an injustice to keep this amazing ride relegated to Zwift duty. It really begs for some real gravel/Cross/XC riding. It's seen maybe 200 miles of real world riding and about 1300 Zwift miles.

I remember a review that called the Stigmata "a mountain biker's road bike," and that's accurate. So much fun on roads, gravel, and flows single track. It's such a killer bike. I've just gone more full-time MTB in my riding.

Frame/Fork: Santa Cruz Stigmata CC, 58cm, MY 2017, with Cane Creek Hellbender headset and Wheels Mfg threaded press-fit BB. Arundel carbon cages are included.
Cockpit: PNW Components Coast bar, 48cm, and 80mm stem, like new, with Fizik Terra bar tape, new.
Drivetrain: Shimano Ultegra w/ RX gravel derailleur, 2x11. Drivetrain is less than a year old and has seen mainly indoor “miles.”
Crank/Power Meter: Rotor InPower DM left-leg power meter, with 50/34 compact rings. I also have brand new subcompact rings for a bit more range on gravel.
Brakes: Shimano R-785 post mount brakes, Ultegra rotors
Wheels: Mavic Allroad Pro
Tires: NEW WTB Venture 700x40c, with CushCore CX inserts installed.
Seatpost: Cane Creek eeSilk suspension post
Saddle: Specialized Power Arc Pro Elaston, with SWAT kit and Tubolito spare tube/CO2

PM me with any questions. I'm open to reasonable offers. Shipping can be arranged on a case by case basis when we negotiate a sale.
Last edited by: DrPete: Mar 8, 21 9:48
Quote Reply