Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

(SOLD) Cheap cheap cheap carbon trispoke TRADE or sell OBO....lets make a deal.
Quote | Reply
Aero helmet (the shorter tail kind) sized s/m or Specialized S-works helmet same size...we can make a deal..

Front 404 carbon clincher 700c

$300 obo for the rear trispoke. Brand new tubular continental included!

Last edited by: Japryse: Mar 6, 12 10:26
Quote Reply
Re: Cheap cheap cheap! $90 wheels? And a carbon trispoke in a pear tree! [Japryse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent on wheels
Quote Reply
Re: Cheap cheap cheap! $90 wheels? And a carbon trispoke in a pear tree! [Japryse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are these stolen? Seems like way too good of a deal...especially once you figure in shipping.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm'd
Quote Reply
Re: Cheap cheap cheap! $90 wheels? And a carbon trispoke in a pear tree! [RyanGengler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My set of Alexrims DA22's came with my mid-range road bike that I bought a few years ago.

I'm a 210 pound rider and I've abused the hell out of them.

heavy and bombproof.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in your tri spoke wheel.
Is it a 700c?
Front?
If it is, will you take $250 including shipping for it?
Will you except Paypal?

Thank you in advance,
Mike
Quote Reply
Re: Cheap cheap cheap! $90 wheels? And a carbon trispoke in a pear tree! [cbquietfl66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HAHA!! I love this comment.

No they are interfering with my wives 'flow' of the back room decore. I have several sets of wheels that I must get rid of and have been dragging my feet for about a year.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
see edit for trade info.

BTW this is a rear wheel.
Quote Reply