Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

(SOLD) Bianchi Oltre XR4 Frameset (Sz 55 / Med)
Quote | Reply
Dipping my toe into and testing the selling market waters for my Bianchi Oltre XR4 Disc frameset. It comes with everything that was with the frameset - including seat post, integrated handlebars, FSA headset for integration, trick thru axles, warranty card and booklets. It is size 55cm in beautiful celeste and in excellent condition. If you want any more pictures, shoot me a message. I'm entertaining the idea of selling it only to allow me to build/try another dream bike. I'm not addicted to crack or heroin, so I don't need to sell it. If I was, I'd sell it to Pros Closet since apparently they assume folks selling the high end bikes have a drug habit and make an offer along those lines of desperateness.

If you plan on using Campy, I can leave the ultra torque bottom bracket in it. Otherwise, I will remove it.

$4300

If local pickup, payment is by cash transaction for 2% discount.

If shipping, I will first take the frame to a bike shop of your choosing relatively near New Albany, Ohio for a lookover, confirmation that the frame meets your expectations and condition, as well as serial number verification.

Method of shipping will be via UPS/FedEx - TBD by location. Insurance for shipping the frame will be required as well.

- Jimm
Last edited by: CicliAmericano: May 9, 21 5:48
Quote Reply
Re: Bianchi Oltre XR4 Frameset (Sz 55 / Med) [CicliAmericano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CicliAmericano wrote:
Dipping my toe into and testing the selling market waters for my Bianchi Oltre XR4 Disc frameset and seat post. It is size 55cm in beautiful celeste and in excellent condition. I'm entertaining the idea of selling it only to allow me to build/try another dream bike. I'm not addicted to crack or heroin, so I don't need to sell it. If I was, I'd sell it to Pros Closet since apparently they assume folks selling the high end bikes have a drug habit and make an offer along those lines of desperateness.

If you plan on using Campy, I can leave the ultra torque bottom bracket in it. Otherwise, I will remove it.

$4300

If shipping, I will first take the frame to a bike shop of your choosing relatively near New Albany, Ohio for a lookover, confirmation that the frame meets your expectations and condition, as well as serial number verification.

Method of shipping will be via UPS/FedEx - TBD by location. Insurance for shipping the frame will be required as well.

I don't know. You might be on crack if you think $200 off retail is a good opening position for a $4500 frameset. :) That's not even a new-in-box offer.
Last edited by: trail: Oct 25, 20 13:39
Quote Reply
Re: Bianchi Oltre XR4 Frameset (Sz 55 / Med) [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
CicliAmericano wrote:
Dipping my toe into and testing the selling market waters for my Bianchi Oltre XR4 Disc frameset and seat post. It is size 55cm in beautiful celeste and in excellent condition. I'm entertaining the idea of selling it only to allow me to build/try another dream bike. I'm not addicted to crack or heroin, so I don't need to sell it. If I was, I'd sell it to Pros Closet since apparently they assume folks selling the high end bikes have a drug habit and make an offer along those lines of desperateness.

$4300

I don't know. You might be on crack if you think $200 off retail is a good opening position for a $4500 frameset. :) That's not even a new-in-box offer.

I'm seeing close to 6K for a new one...
Quote Reply
Re: Bianchi Oltre XR4 Frameset (Sz 55 / Med) [philg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
philg wrote:

I'm seeing close to 6K for a new one...

According to Bianchi USA the MSRP is $4500. This is corroborated by online sites offering it for $4500. I don't think anyone is supposed to offer it for less - at least officially. Though you can get bro deals at Bianchi dealers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the input, but $6000 is the new price for the disc frameset. You’re confused over rim brake models.

- Jimm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RIM BRAKE

- Jimm
Quote Reply
Re: Bianchi Oltre XR4 Frameset (Sz 55 / Med) [CicliAmericano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah, sorry about that. I forgot that the XR4 was even available in a disc version. Bananas that it's $1500 more for a heavier bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
np. Part of it is they include the integrated handlebar, headset for integration, trick cool thru axles. Though the full builds are potentially heavier for disc, I'm not sure if there's a difference in the frame weight itself.

- Jimm
Quote Reply