Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

(SOLD)-- Oura Ring (Stealth Black)
Quote | Reply
Oura Ring Generation 2 (size 9) in Stealth Black (NO BLEMISHES!)
I recently upgraded my Oura ring (sz 9) to Gen 3 and had only had this Gen 2 ring for about 3 months (no scuffs!) - it works perfectly and has been reset to the original factory settings. Color: Stealth Black. Ring + charger. Note that the new Gen 3 ring is going to require a subscription and the Gen 2 does not. (sizing kit also pictured)

I paid $300 for it, and that's what a new Gen 3 costs + the subscription.
Selling for $130

Last edited by: p3: Jan 21, 22 6:52
Quote Reply
Re: Oura Ring (Stealth Black) [p3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello, if still available I will take it.

Thanks,

Rodd
480-450-3980, mobile
Quote Reply
Re: Oura Ring (Stealth Black) [roddw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is. I sent you text
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How are you liking your Oura3? I have had my Oura2 for about 2 years now and trying to decide whether the upgrade is worth it.

Rick Reddell

RickTick508
Quote Reply
Re: Oura Ring (Stealth Black) [RickTick508] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unimpressed. I got it for the HR data, and it doesn't give me the details that I would like like daily avg (only lowest avg). Also, seemed like my Gen2 was more accurate with a correlation between bad sleep and low score. Last week, I had several nights of horrible sleep and woke up feeling like i was hit by a truck, yet ....my Gen3 gave me a 90 sleep score .. perhaps because I was in bed for 9 hours. Anyways, I sold my Gen2 and may return my Gen3.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry to hear. The Oura3 was touted as having a much better sleep algorithm over the Oura2 and Whoop but it sounds like maybe that’s not the case, at least not in your experience. I wish good sleep wasn’t so elusive. :-)

Rick Reddell

RickTick508
Quote Reply