Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

(SOLD): DeSoto DOS pullover, TSR Sugoi tri top & shorts UPDATED
Quote | Reply
clean out the old(er) to make room for the new(er)...my pre-new-year's resolution. that's why. pix below.

SOLD Dos pullover vest, size 3. Worn exactly once (and on dry land at that...never seen water). I shoulda bought a sz4. The original version: i.e. no zipper. $35 shipped.

SOLD (both) Team Secondhand Racing race wear - if you've been around ST you know the backstory. I know selling them is not in the true spirit of TSR, but I spent $ on them and don't use them so much and would like to recoup a little of it. Sugoi separates, both size medium. Shorts have been worn maybe 5-7x. Top has been worn for an obligatory preening session in front of the mirror the day it arrived, and never been on my bod (or anyone elses) since. Shipped as a set @ $40 , each shipped separately @ $20.

I'm 5'9" and 150-ish in midseason racing form...the Dos was too tight, the TSR stuff fit perfectly.

Thanks for looking-

Carl

Carl Matson
Last edited by: Carl: Dec 29, 07 7:32
Quote Reply
Re: FS: DeSoto DOS pullover, TSR Sugoi tri top & shorts [Carl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: (SOLD): DeSoto DOS pullover, TSR Sugoi tri top & shorts UPDATED [Carl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As one of the people who bought from Carl I thought it would be a good idea to keep people abreast of the transaction. The shorts were mailed out from WI last Friday..factoring in a weekend, holiday rush winding down, New Years Eve..and Day, it only took 2 business days to get here. That's fast from the States to Canada. Since we have no official feedback to give on this forum I figured I'd bump this thread (which appears to have sold out..eay to see why given the seller) and let others know..seller has excellent equipment, ships really fast, and will be on my personal list of favourite sellers in the future. If Carl has something to sell..the man can be trusted. Thanks Carl..I'll ewar them with true TSR pride.
Quote Reply
Re: (SOLD): DeSoto DOS pullover, TSR Sugoi tri top & shorts UPDATED [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm just sorry I missed the posting, I have been looking for a set of the TSR stuff.

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Re: (SOLD): DeSoto DOS pullover, TSR Sugoi tri top & shorts UPDATED [Jim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I feel like the miniature Daffy Duck sitting in the oyster shell after being shrunk by the genie of the lamp. Hugging his prize he said, 'mine, it's all mine, I'm rich, independantly weathly..all mine'. Sorry you missed out on it too..but not sorry enough to part with it ;-)
edit: for the record...I am not hugging Carls shorts to my anything and repeating the above..it was just an example
Quote Reply