Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

'03 P3 For Sale
Quote | Reply
I put it on ebay in an auction format because I really don't know what to sell it for. You'll see why.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...ame=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

It's not easy to juggle a pregnant wife and a troubled child, but somehow I managed to squeeze in 8 hours of TV a day - Homer Simpson
Quote Reply
Re: '03 P3 For Sale [TheMonkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Barely 5'10" and you were riding a size 57? Seems kinda big no?
Quote Reply
Re: '03 P3 For Sale [walnutcreek tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's why I say these are sized a bit strange. Look at the pic. The seat sits super forward relative to the bottom of the seatpost, but the nose of the seat is just ahead of the bottom bracket. I think it's 57 just by memory.

There is a plastic fitting under the BB to guide the cables. I think it covers the size stamp. I'll pull it and see if I can see the stamp.

It's not easy to juggle a pregnant wife and a troubled child, but somehow I managed to squeeze in 8 hours of TV a day - Homer Simpson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just checked out the stamp. It's a 57. I tried a few different sizes when I bought it, and this one worked great for me. Initially, I got an aggressive stem that laid me out nice and far. Worked great for short distances, but with the stem that I ended up with, I could ride forever. I loved it. Magic carpet.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you ship it to Canada?
Quote Reply
Re: '03 P3 For Sale [runt05] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sure. shipping would be actual charges.

Quote Reply