Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

'03 Cervelo P3, 58 cm for sale-PRISTINE Cond
Quote | Reply
Selling a 2003 Cervelo P3. Here's the story. I bought it from a shop in Chicago in late fall of 2003. It was the last one in stock. I believed, and was sold upon, it was a 55 cm, however, after riding it for a 1 year +, I've come to realize, and measure, that it fits the dimensions of the 58 cm.(Check their website for geometry) So, a long story short, it's too big for me.

On a sad note, I found out Cervelo is no longer making the P3 in aluminum. So, I have to change my options. I'm regretfully selling this "butter smooth" ride. It really is smooth. This is the HOT ride on the IM circuit. Most of the major races are being ridden by the pros on this bike.

My new Detroit bike fitter(Bikesport)has described it being in "pristine" condition. I really took good care of it. As a matter of fact, most(90%) of the mileage was put on the Computrainer. I only took it on the road to race a couple of 1/2 IM's and one full. So, it's never been on its side.

All Ultegra components (front, rear derailer, brakes). 9 speed. Ritchey DS wheelset, Bontrager tires. Profile F-19 airbars. No pedals. I'm letting her go for $1900. Payment will be required in full. Shipping cost is by buyer. (Figure $100) (I've dropped the price, so it doesn't sit all winter)

Feel free to email me with any questions. (busytriguy@yahoo.com)
Last edited by: timmyj: Nov 29, 05 5:05
Quote Reply