Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

[SOLD] HED Jet 5 Plus Rim Brake Wheelset; [SOLD] SRAM Red 22 Crankset (BB30, 52/36, 172.5)
Quote | Reply
I have a gently used HED Jet 5 Plus Wheelset. I am the original owner and used these as race wheels so they have very low mileage. Rear wheel does have some "teeth" marks on the rim edge from getting pushed into a curb during a crit. I emailed a pic to HED and they said as long as the wheel is true and I don't notice it during braking, the wheel is fine. The wheel is true and brakes as it should. These are setup tubeless...so they come taped and will include Silca tubeless valve kit with speed shield. Wheels will include a 7 day trial period...if wheels are not as described and/or rear wheel is not true or does not function as it should, I will refund purchase price minus Paypal fees. I will split return shipping with buyer.

Does not include tires, tubes, or cassette...$550 shipped, buyer responsible for Paypal fees.

[SOLD] SRAM Red 22 crankset also gently used. Crank arms could almost pass as new. These are the most recent Red 22 graphics. Weigh 557 grams on my scale. $285 shipped, buyer responsible for Paypal fees.

Can email or text pictures upon request.
Last edited by: dhoose: Jan 17, 22 14:14
Quote Reply