Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
$30 shipped for Men's Zoot Medium Tri Top, AeroHammock, and 15 threadless CO2 cartridges
Quote | Reply
Clearing out some items I don't need after making a few offseason upgrades. All prices include shipping.

update 2/9/2012: Everything is pretty much sold and shipped. If anyone is in the market for an AeroHammock/Medium Men's Zoot Tri top/CO2 cartridges, I'll sell it all for $30 shipped just to get rid of it. Let me know!

Pics of all items

Ultegra SL Crankset with Bottom Bracket (SOLD) - 172.5mm 53/39. Used for two seasons. Some light scratches on the crank arm.

DuraAce 10-spd Bar End Shifters (SOLD) - Taken off my Kestrel Airfoil Pro SL. Some scratches which I tried to take pics of.

Zeo Sleep Machine (SOLD) - This is the original version. I was using it up until I got the new mobile unit to work with my Android. About a year old but still works great!

Ra Vison Sunglasses (SOLD) - Received for free as part of a promo. They supposedly sell for over $200 on the website (http://www.ravisiongear.com/ ). They are super lightweight, fit ideally under the helmet, and don't have the top frame bar so its great for un-obstructed view in aero position.

Planet Bike 16gram CO2 Cartridges ($20) - 15 un-used threadless CO2 cartridges. Didn't fit my Blackburn Combo Pump (see next)

Blackburn CO2 Pump Combo -(SOLD) Uses 16G cartridges from Blackburn or Genuine Innovations. Comes with Steel Core Tire Lever and 5mm wrench. I'll include this for free to anyone who buys something and requests I include this. Let me know if you don't need it and I'll give to next person.

AeroHammock ($10) - Used. I'll toss in for free if anyone buys the Zoot top below.

Zoot Ultra Medium Tri Top ($20) - New, with original tag

Polar Wear Link Heart Rate Strap (
SOLD) - Replacement Strap only, does not come with sensor that talks to watch, M-XL. Used 1 or 2 times. I'll combine this with any order for $5

Last edited by: qngo01: Feb 9, 12 12:34
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 310XT, Full Carbon PD Cobra Wing w T2+ aerobars, Speedfil A2, Original Speedfil, Ultegra SL Crankset with BB, H.5 HydroTail [qngo01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is the garmin still available? Unfortunately i cant send PM, for some reason, shoot me your email? I will contact you offline
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 310XT, Full Carbon PD Cobra Wing w T2+ aerobars, Speedfil A2, Original Speedfil, Ultegra SL Crankset with BB, H.5 HydroTail [harshc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
quocvngo at gmail dot com
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 310XT, Full Carbon PD Cobra Wing w T2+ aerobars, Speedfil A2, Original Speedfil, Ultegra SL Crankset with BB, H.5 HydroTail [qngo01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sent an email to your gmail account regarding the cobra wing/ aero bars and brake levers...

Jeff
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 310XT, Full Carbon PD Cobra Wing w T2+ aerobars, Speedfil A2, Original Speedfil, Ultegra SL Crankset with BB, H.5 HydroTail [harshc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Garmin is still available
Quote Reply
Re: Powertap Pro+, Garmin 310XT, Full Carbon PD Cobra Wing w T2+ aerobars, Speedfil A2, Original Speedfil, Ultegra SL Crankset with BB, H.5 HydroTail, Ultegra CS6500 9spd cassette (11-23), Polar Wear Link HR Strap [qngo01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the bars if they are still for sale. Apparently I'm too new to send PM's though.
Quote Reply
Re: Powertap Pro+, Garmin 310XT, Full Carbon PD Cobra Wing w T2+ aerobars, Speedfil A2, Original Speedfil, Ultegra SL Crankset with BB, H.5 HydroTail, Ultegra CS6500 9spd cassette (11-23), Polar Wear Link HR Strap [WI_tri_guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm's about the 310

You shouldn't let a girlfriend have any say on a bike build for her. If she loves you she'll love the bike. If it's all about the bike, then you're just a supplier. The same is true of engagement rings.
- Retro Grouch -
Quote Reply
Re: Powertap Pro+, Garmin 310XT, Full Carbon PD Cobra Wing w T2+ aerobars, Speedfil A2, Original Speedfil, Ultegra SL Crankset with BB, H.5 HydroTail, Ultegra CS6500 9spd cassette (11-23), Polar Wear Link HR Strap [WI_tri_guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bars are still available...send me an email if you're interested
Quote Reply
Re: Speedfil A2, Ultegra SL Crankset with BB, H.5 HydroTail, Ultegra CS6500 9spd cassette (11-23), Polar Wear Link HR Strap [qngo01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
added pics for Ultegra SL crankset/BB
Quote Reply
Re: Speedfil A2, Ultegra SL Crankset with BB, H.5 HydroTail, Ultegra CS6500 9spd cassette (11-23), Polar Wear Link HR Strap [qngo01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
per request, added pics for the A2
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Email sent on Speedfil.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the cassette still available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the cobra wing bar.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got your package. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra SL Crankset w/ BB, DuraAce 10sp Bar End Shifters, CO2 cartriges, AeroHammock, Zoot Ultra Top - Medium, Polar Heart Rate Replacement Strap [qngo01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for new items being added
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra SL Crankset w/ BB, DuraAce 10sp Bar End Shifters, CO2 cartriges, AeroHammock, Zoot Ultra Top - Medium, Polar Heart Rate Replacement Strap [qngo01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just added Zeo Sleeping Machine to the list
Quote Reply
Re: Free Sunglass, Zeo Sleep Machine, Ultegra SL Crankset w/ BB, DuraAce 10sp Bar End Shifters, CO2 cartriges, AeroHammock, Zoot Ultra Top - Medium, Polar Heart Rate Replacement Strap [qngo01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much would you want, extra, to ship your SL cranks to Canada? I already have a BB but the extra might come in handy...really just need the crank.
Quote Reply
Re: Free Sunglass, Zeo Sleep Machine, Ultegra SL Crankset w/ BB, DuraAce 10sp Bar End Shifters, CO2 cartriges, AeroHammock, Zoot Ultra Top - Medium, Polar Heart Rate Replacement Strap [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't mind shipping to Canada as long as you cover the costs. Where in Canada?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent on the zeo
Quote Reply
Re: $30 shipped for Men's Zoot Medium Tri Top, AeroHammock, and 15 threadless CO2 cartridges [qngo01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for bundle special on remaining items
Quote Reply
Re: $30 shipped for Men's Zoot Medium Tri Top, AeroHammock, and 15 threadless CO2 cartridges [qngo01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monday bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm'd
Quote Reply
Re: $30 shipped for Men's Zoot Medium Tri Top, AeroHammock, and 15 threadless CO2 cartridges [number114] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure hope these last 2 items sell..as buyer of the cranks (with the glasses and inflator thrown in as a bonus) I can't say enough good about this seller.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send me a pic of the tri-top? Or a link to where I can see it? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: $30 shipped for Men's Zoot Medium Tri Top, AeroHammock, and 15 threadless CO2 cartridges [trifan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey - There's a link to pics at the top of the page. That being said, the top/hammock is sales pending. I'll let you know if it doesn't go through.
Quote Reply

Prev Next