Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

$175 - DIADORA Proracer Chrome CF sole, size 44 top-o-the-line road shoes, BLING FaCtOr!
Quote | Reply
I've got a pair of Diadora's top of the line Proracer Chrome shoes and they are just a half, well maybe a full size too small for me. If anyone for some strange reason has a 44.5 or a 45 and wants to trade, or a similar shoe as well, I'd be up for that. If not they are for sale. Retail is $325, I'd like $200 no make that $175 shipped (in the US) obo, make offers or parts trades, you never know. Paypal or credit card.

These are a size 44 and have one 1:15 ride on them and then about 30min of just wearing them around. I normally wear a 45 but thought these would fit, no way, after the longer ride my toes were KILLING me.

This is Diadora's top of the line pro shoe. D-Skin microfiber upper with chome, lots of it, details. Center containment cage of polymer (to keep the upper from stretching and keep your foot locked down). NICE tongue with overlapping flaps. Microfiber suede (who needs socks!) with anti-skid treatment (molded in rubber nubs to keep your heel from popping out, works pretty nicely), and reflective accents. The buckle is one of the nicest I've ever used, way nicer than Nike, Sidi, or Carnac at least in my opinion. Super easy to operate and especially easy to release in a pinch. The main straps have safety backups so the velcro cannot back out. Carbon fiber molded sole is bonded into Diadora's Diapan outsole. 3 and 2-hole mounting with Look memory cleat option. Super light! The Speedplay cleat shown is NOT included.

Diadora link: http://www.diadora.com/...g/scheda.do?vid=1632

Last edited by: Tai: Apr 17, 06 14:34
Quote Reply
Re: DIADORA Proracer Chrome CF sole, size 44 top-o-the-line road shoes, BLING FaCtOr! [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump, make me an offer btw if you are interested, SweeT ShoeS!
Quote Reply
Re: $175 - DIADORA Proracer Chrome CF sole, size 44 top-o-the-line road shoes, BLING FaCtOr! [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New Price, on Ebay soon
Quote Reply