$15ea. Jerseys, Wind breaker, Swiss Gear Hydration Pack
Quote | Reply
All items are $15 each plus shipping from 49012

Swiss Gear Hydration Pack $20

Pearl Izumi Wind Breaker Size Large $20

Bells Brewery Team Jersey Size Medium (no rips, stains, stink or damage) $20

Last edited by: jriegle04: Jan 20, 12 9:36
Quote Reply
Re: $20ea. Wind breaker, Jerseys, 8 bottle Fuel Belt, Swiss Gear Hydration Pack [jriegle04] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Primal Skeleton Jersey if it's still available

------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: $20ea. Wind breaker, Jerseys, 8 bottle Fuel Belt, Swiss Gear Hydration Pack [jriegle04] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
second in line for skeleton jersey!

-------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: $20ea. Wind breaker, Jerseys, 8 bottle Fuel Belt, Swiss Gear Hydration Pack [temoniprince] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sent a PM elevario regarding paypal info but have yet to receive a response or payment. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow night I will move to the second in line temoniprince.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the fuel belt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Insulated jersey also ready to pay if the other one isn't
Quote Reply
Re: $20ea. Wind breaker, Jerseys, 8 bottle Fuel Belt, Swiss Gear Hydration Pack [MSantos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
payment received for the insulated jersey.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sale fell through on the skeleton jersey. I sent a pm to the second ion line with no response. It is back up for grabs
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lots of bites on the skeleton but no one has bought it yet. I am making a trip to the post office tomorrow lets move the rest of this stuff!
Quote Reply
Re: $20ea. Jerseys, Wind breaker, Swiss Gear Hydration Pack [jriegle04] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent on skeleton.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by jriegle04 [ In reply to ]
Re: $20ea. Jerseys, Wind breaker, Swiss Gear Hydration Pack [Latintriathlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everything pictured is still available. Purchased items were shipped to their new owners last night.
Quote Reply
Re: $20ea. Jerseys, Wind breaker, Swiss Gear Hydration Pack [jriegle04] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take both of the Primal jerseys if they're still available. Please send a PM with paypal info.
Quote Reply
Re: $20ea. Jerseys, Wind breaker, Swiss Gear Hydration Pack [vbellino] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated for shipped items.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Make me an offer. I will sell you the remaining 3 items as a group for $40 shipped but you have to take it all.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Need to get that H-pack.

THIS IS NOT THE END
Quote Reply