Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

$1500 Fuji D6 *** S O L D ***
Quote | Reply
$1500 + shipping * Fuji D6 * Medium * New tires/tubes* Condition: Race Ready with a few cosmetic scratches * CLEAN * call/text Steve @ 13025199141 *

ISM Adamo saddle not included

Last edited by: Tri or Die: Oct 15, 12 11:41
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FujiD6 56 medium, TT wheels, CycleOps Fluid Trainer [Tri or Die] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent on disc

Coaching - Future Endurance
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FujiD6 56 medium, TT wheels, CycleOps Fluid Trainer [steve_c] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
email sent on Cycleops fluid trainer
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FujiD6 56 medium, TT wheels, CycleOps Fluid Trainer [tribarbet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the cycleops trainer. Could you please email me. eliasms@hotmail dot com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FujiD6 56 medium, TT wheels, CycleOps Fluid Trainer [steve_c] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
steve_c wrote:
Pm sent on disc

I had about 30 emails about the disc...did I get back to you?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FujiD6 56 medium, TT wheels, CycleOps Fluid Trainer [Tri or Die] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You did! Sorry I had a practice this evening and was in a rush from finishing work until now...
I just sent you a reply.

Coaching - Future Endurance
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you always barefooted when you race your Fuji D-6?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FujiD6 56 medium, TT wheels, CycleOps Fluid Trainer [brynjulf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hahaha. always barfeoot...in & out of transition that is.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry, couldn't resist. You got a free bump anyway :)

Quote Reply
Re: FS: FujiD6 56 medium, TT wheels, CycleOps Fluid Trainer [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that. is. HILARIOUS. I smiled! (for once)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: $1500 Fuji D6 TT Triathlon complete medium Big Photo's ADDED! [Tri or Die] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
people wanted photo's so hear you go!
Quote Reply
$1500 Fuji D6 Including: Look Pedals/cleats & 2 Aero-Hydration Systems [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
***$1500 + shipping (FIRM)***

***I will deliver to you or meet you in Delaware***

***Will include Look Keo (Classic) Pedals with cleats***

***Will include 2 Bontrager Aero Hydration Systems***

(I ONLY USED WATER in my aero-hydration systems and washed with care after each use. Used 5 times in races ONLY!)

Quote Reply
Re: FS: $1500 Fuji D6 TT Triathlon complete medium Big Photo's ADDED! [Tri or Die] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
did your bike come with the long and short seat post?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: $1500 Fuji D6 TT Triathlon complete medium Big Photo's ADDED! [kanman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I use the long one. My first seat post never worked correctly so Fuji upgraded me to the new Pro post. It's butter. I can get the short one if you need it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a short one for any of your buyers if you need... It's the same paint scheme ... Brand new!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: $1500 Fuji D6 TT Triathlon complete medium Big Photo's ADDED! [Viper966] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is the same as in the photo (black on the rear and small white on the front)?? photo? How much are you looking to get for it?
Last edited by: kanman: Oct 14, 12 22:47
Quote Reply
Re: FS: $1500 Fuji D6 TT Triathlon complete medium Big Photo's ADDED! [kanman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Apparently i was wrong, im using the short version on my bike... I have an extra long version
Quote Reply