Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

!SOLD! Deda DRITTISSIMO Carbon Zero SetBack !SOLD!!
Quote | Reply
Hi.
I'm selling A Deda DRITTISSIMO Carbon Zero SetBack seatpost.

http://www.dedaelementi.com/...temid=91&lang=en

I used this seatpost for a few months until I decided to go back to a setback carbon seatpost.

It's 176 grams and its a 31.6 diameter post.

This was taken care of and not abused of crashed.
It has a tiny bit of clamp wear on the back and slight scratches. But nothing that I think could impact the carbon. At all. Also I weigh 135lbs and am 5'9. Not a heavier guy riding on this carbon.
It was professionally cut down to 27cm or 10.4 inches.

Asking $$28 shipped via USPS 1st class.
I will ship same day. Please cover PayPal fees or gift it.
Please pm me with ANY questions.

Last edited by: Shortsocks: Aug 15, 13 13:26
Quote Reply
Re: FS Deda DRITTISSIMO Carbon Zero SetBack seatpost. [Shortsocks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry. Forgot to mention its a 31.6 and it was 225 grams before it was cut, I'll get the exact weight now in a minute.
Quote Reply
Re: FS Deda DRITTISSIMO Carbon Zero SetBack seatpost. [Shortsocks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still for sale
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shortsocks wrote:
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

is it necessary to bump this because it sold?? and i apologize for bumping again.... but seriously, no sense in bumping sold items.
Quote Reply
Re: FS Deda DRITTISSIMO Carbon Zero SetBack seatpost. [odin99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi.
I started bumping a thread to say it was sold because I've noticed that sometimes people who are tire kicking or don't notice a little sold by the title or in the description, people as well notice this more.
I tend to get several "I'll take it's" 5-45 mins after I've sold it. It's odd, I won't sell something for weeks and then I get 3-4 pms within 1 hour.

Also, I don't like to delete the description of the thread with a SOLD because I think it's important for people to get an idea of what someone sold something for, for future reference. I sometimes do a search of previous ads to get an idea of where to price mine. Because I don't want to upcharge people on this forum.
Quote Reply