Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone in Karne?(sp) Nebraska?
Quote | Reply
I am heading to NE for the weekend...going to bring a bike with me.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone in Karne?(sp) Nebraska? [Record10ti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you mean Kearney? On I-80. I have seen vehicles with people in them when I've driven through there. More than I can say for most of Nebraska.

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
GET OFF THE F*%KING WALL!!!!!!! (Doug Stern)
Brevity is the soul of wit. (William Shakespeare)
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone in Karne?(sp) Nebraska? [parkito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah, thats it!

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ffffffffffffffffllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttt as a pancake. I believe there is suppose to be a steakhouse in Kearney with the world's best prime rib, according to my wife (she lived/was exiled by her company in Columbus NE for a year). I'll ask her tonight for confirmation.

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
GET OFF THE F*%KING WALL!!!!!!! (Doug Stern)
Brevity is the soul of wit. (William Shakespeare)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My Dad's family is from Norton, Kansas, about 60 miles or so SW of Kearney. Be prepared for wind, bad roads, dust, and people who have never seen an idiot dressed in Lycra riding a bike out in the middle of nowhere.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone in Karne?(sp) Nebraska? [tri_bri2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a good friend who lives in Kearney. I love to go there for the weekend and train. She has a small lake right out her front door. There's LOTS of good riding on two-lane roads. Good running too on the dirt roads. Not sure the weather is going to cooperate for you though.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone in Karne?(sp) Nebraska? [morno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Right, starting to get to be tornado time. That area has been in severe drought conditions for about the past 3-4 years at least. It can be real windy and dusty this time of year if the farmers are out cultivating. And, it's not as flat as some people think.
Quote Reply