Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NEW COMPUTRAINER 3D PRO - For Sale
Quote | Reply
NEW COMPUTRAINER PRO 3D - For Sale

Reasons for sale: My wife bought this for me last month, but being that I'm in San Diego, I enjoy riding outdoors too much to justify having one of these great tools. Another reason for selling this is that I found out after hooking everything up to my bike that my current computer really doesn't have enough power to run the Computrainer program. We were going to purchase a new computer, but due to job instability, I can't justify a new computer yet. Without the new computer, no use for the Computrainer (my home computer is a 286).

Computrainers are awesome, but you already knew that! Here are the delicious details:

New condition Computrainer Pro3d.

Purchased in February 2004.

Comes with everything you get with a new Pro3d computrainer- cadence sensor, heart rate, manuals, sensor, and power.

You are able to ride free courses from
www.computrainer.com along with many other sites on the internet such as www.performancecentral.net

I also purchased the USB adapter from Radio Shack for my PC and it is included ($40 value).

The USB adapter allows you to hook the computrainer in your USB port rather than serial. Works great with a laptop!

I'd be happy to answer any questions. For further help that you may or may not need, Computrainer's customer service is excellent!

For more info go to:

www.computrainer.com

If you were to buy all of this brand new from Computrainer, it would cost:
Computrainer Pro3d = 1379.00
USB = 40.00
total = 1419.00

I'm selling it for $1,175 + shipping via UPS (depends on where you live)

Computrainer 3D Pro Trainer system includes:
Stand
Load model 8001
Handlebar control module
3D software
Power supply
Mini serial adapter
Cadence sensor
Cadence magnet
Heart rate sensor
Front wheel block
Manuals