Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

semicamp wrap up
Quote | Reply
just wanted to thank Dan for the idea and everyone for participating. it's like i wasn't training alone!
was a nice training week, all you all had fun!

tomorrow: 0 point!!!
Quote Reply
Re: semicamp wrap up [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, thanks Dan.

And Francois, let me know when you do the California camp - I want to schedule vacation time ;) Plus I have 2 spare rooms if it is in the south bay.

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Last edited by: Hid: Mar 21, 04 20:44
Quote Reply
Re: semicamp wrap up [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, this was pretty cool. I had a good day (for me) on Day 9, but the thing is, without this "camp," I likely wouldn't have done anything. I didn't spend much time on the ball field Saturday (we went two and out), but I haven't played in a while. I legged out a grounder, chased a few balls hard in the outfield and sprinted (yeah, right!) to score from first on a hit in our second game. The result is that the top of my quads, my back and my obliques were very, very sore Sunday. Left to my own devices, I would have probably napped all day. But I knew I needed to get out the door and put in some miles/points. The result was my biggest day of the year so far. My legs still feel like two giant lactic acid cannisters today, but all in all, I feel pretty good. I'll plan a little better for the 5-day camp in April, and make sure that I set aside time to train. I also ran the 15K River Run in Jacksonville, FL, on Day 1 and set a PR by 5:00. So this camp was pretty cool in more than one way.

Congratulations, Francois. Those were quite the numbers you put up. Good luck in IM France.

RP
Quote Reply