Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wetsuits
Quote | Reply
I just received an Orca Predator 2 wetsuit which I ordered online with sizing based on the "size chart" from the Orca web site. When I received the suit, the sizing shart on the tag attached to the suit, was totally different than that at the Orca site, in fact, its off by 2 full sizes. Has anyone experienced this before or know why this is the case?
Quote Reply
Re: Wetsuits [fe_man] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmmm, no, I haven't. Did you try the suit on?

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Wetsuits [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I tried it on once I received it, and its obviously too large. I don't understand why the sizing chart on the Orca site would show different size particulars than the tag attached to the wetsuit....
Quote Reply
Re: Wetsuits [fe_man] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It might depend on how old the wetsuit is. I know that when the Predator 2's first came out, Orca used to have two different sizing charts in their literature - their normal sizing chart, and then a "North American triathlete" one. I think that the 2nd chart put you in a bigger wetsuit by at least 1 size. Supposedly they had found that N.A. triathletes preferred a roomier fit than other triathletes, thus the difference. Now, it seems they only have one chart and I have no idea how that all fits into their previous breakdowns...
Quote Reply