Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by Kraig Willett [ In reply to ]
Re: Race wheels? [Kraig Willett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LAst i heard that's a pretty big grey area. At what point do you have grounds to patent a shape?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kraig, did I read it right? Did you say that the Zipp clincher is faster that the tubular aerodynacly? You could restart the war around here.

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! đŸ˜‚ '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: Race wheels? [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no this is some good info, you guys are making this a tough choice...Thanx

"If you want to experience all of the successes and pleasure in life, you have to be willing to accept all the pain and failure that comes with it"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
...do you know anything about the Velomax Tempest II?

Can anyone comment on the quality of their R3 hubs vs. Zipp's hubs?

Or, if there are any builders out there - how does Velomax and Reynolds manage to have fewer spokes compared to Zipps? Any advantage one way or the other?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Kraig Willett [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kraig,

Thanks for all the great info. Keep up the great work.

Ben Cline

Better to aspire to Greatness and fail, than to not challenge one's self at all, and succeed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kraig, I think the wind tunnel info on your site is well wort the few bucks. My only (small) complaint is that I'd have to renew my subsciption every month and I'm a lazy ass. Have you considered an option where you'd rebill the subscriber at, say, $1/month?

No not slimey at all - I think everyone deserves the right to make money on their work...

However, I am hanging out in a 'free' forum:)

That being said, if you have data on Velomax hubs vs. Zipp hubs (since the rim is otherwise the same) I would be willing to spend a few bucks for an all access pass.

I've been to your site several times but I'm not sure what I'd be getting for the fee - that's the only reason why I haven't done it yet.

Have you - or anyone else - ever done a study on spoke count and aerodynamics? 16 vs. 18 vs. 20?

Look forward to your response...thanks!
Quote Reply

Prev Next