Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Curse You & Virtual Epic Camp Slowman...
Quote | Reply
I spent Friday am with my coach carefully composing my training schedule through mid April targeting a 'priority race'. When I got to the office, I finally read the Epic Camp piece I have been wanting to read all week.

Like a moth drawn into the flame!

I'm @ point in the season that I can handle this workload, my Coach does not come to this forum (I think), I don't have to travel for work too much this coming week and I can always run two sets of 'books' for 9 days?

DAY #1

3:20 on the road bike. 1:50 of this was a regular Saturday group ride (Montrose Ride, long time So Cal institution, 250 + roadies) moderately fast pace today. Blew off the last attack thinking about the week. The balance was spent climbing up Angeles Crest Highway @ recovery mode.

30 minutes running. 1/2 trail, 1/2 pavement. Felt OK.

This is what my scheduled training plan was for the day anyway.

Not asking for points, just mentioning that 2 hrs. was spent setting concrete forms (home project) in the hot sun in between.

I saw someone spent 3 hours on a mag trainer yesterday! Dude you should get triple points!

Slowman, I hope today goes better for you!
Quote Reply
Re: Curse You & Virtual Epic Camp Slowman... [Bruce Bornhurst] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think semi camp is just the thing to get people off the couch. ***** Five stars for semi-camp.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply