Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hed aerobars shipping.
Quote | Reply
I spoke with Anne Hed yesterday to pester her for some of our Hed Aerobars and she told me they had shipped some already and were getting ready to ship more. She also detailed some of the exhaustive quality control these bars are being subjected to. We will have our first examples (long since already spoken for by our customers) this Friday (2 days from today). We have a few more coming next week, including a pair for myself to test and review. We're excited to try them!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Hed aerobars shipping. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You tell me this right after you tell me that Vision sent the 1 1/8" bars to you. Just my luck... ;-)

"To give less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." - Pre

MattMizenko.com
Quote Reply
Re: Hed aerobars shipping. [MattMiz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Matt, never a problem swapping them- even after a few weeks. It might be an interestng comparison. The stem on the Vision Techs is integrated into the unit. Nice. The Hed bars use a seperate stem for a high degree of adjustment and versatility. Also nice. Anyway, you know you have 100% flexibility with us. Also, I think your bike may have shipped to us, although I'm not positive...

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Hed aerobars shipping. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I figured as much, you guys are good like that! I just had a funny feeling that HED would do that - though I even wrote them before I came in to see what the ETA was and they made it look very bleak. Of course, the minute you think they'll never show up - bam! There they are.

"To give less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." - Pre

MattMizenko.com
Quote Reply