Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Vision Tech bars in 1 1/8"???
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know if Vision Tech is making a 1 1/8" clamp version of the Super Max? (2 bolt clamp, low pads.) If so, where can I get it?

I have emailed the company earlier today, but haven't heard back yet.

Thanks

J.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Vision Tech bars in 1 1/8"??? [jasonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The 1&1/8" Vision Tech bars were a long time coming but we actually have a couple pairs here now. We got them for our Litespeed Blade and Saber customers (Cannondale too). In my humble but somewhat experienced opinion they are the best one piece bars I have seen so far- but there are a number of new ones becoming available. We got ours from the wholesale distributor Sinclair Imports. Your local bike shop should be able to order from Sinclair. Good luck!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Vision Tech bars in 1 1/8"??? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PHEW! That's good, considering some dude was telling me "there was no way" you (Tom) could be getting a 1 1/8" VisionTech for my bike. I figured he was full of crap, but I'm so damned anal that it panicked me for a minute. :-)

"To give less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." - Pre

MattMizenko.com
Quote Reply
Re: Vision Tech bars in 1 1/8"??? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool,

the shop here does have a relationship with Sinclair, I'll get them to order me a set after I figure out what size I need.

J

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Vision Tech bars [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom,

Might I ask you what you mean when you say the VT might be the best one piece bars you've seen? Does that imply that they look the best to you? Or do you mean that these, in your opinion are the most aero, and comfortable race bars availaible.

I ask becasue I just upgraded my Hilo with a set of Tri Max Plus's and I am very happy with the design and comfort. They're the mack daddy of earobars! I especially like the thick arm pads that come optional. They cradel my arms like no other arm rest available. Compare the leading edges and earo frontal profile of the VT's and yu can see that no other bar comes close. I spent the extra $$ to get the visions bc I can see that they are top quality.

Thanks!

Fran
Quote Reply