Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

When titans mirage
Quote | Reply
Team Secondhand Racing has teamed up with The Bunnyman Institute. Cutting edge technology awaits us all! Through Bannyman's inovations and Secondhand's hard testing the future is ours!

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: When titans mirage [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here is my official statement:

I am pleased to announce that I am having Tibbs tests my products. Tibbs will test a variety of components that I am putting together.

To go with the "secondhand" theme, Tibbs is testing products that are in the previous generation of design and fabrication. These products only represent the functional aspect of the design, rather than the ultimate form.

Tibbs is the type of tester that the bunnyman institute needs, as he represents the typical buyer of product. Pros generally don't buy products, the general public does. With Tibbs' enthusiasm and inability to hold back when asked for the truth, the marriage of Team Secondhand Racing and the bunnyman institute is a synergystic union.

I am very proud to be associated with Team Secondhand Racing and Mr. Tibbs.
Quote Reply
Re: When titans mirage [bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"With Tibbs' enthusiasm and inability to hold back when asked for the truth, the marriage of Team Secondhand Racing and the bunnyman institute is a synergystic union."

I got a good laugh out of that.

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Re: When titans mirage [Hid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's what I am looking for in a tester. Tibbs is a unique personality, and who better to repesent me?
Quote Reply
Re: When titans mirage [bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, but don't forget that with Mr Tibbs "It's like information with out the facts." :-)

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Re: When titans mirage [Hid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Facts just get in the way. Ask Al Frankin and Rush Limbaugh. I am here to provide user feed back at the road level. Bunnyman will get a stream of data from me that will allow his beautiful brain/mullet to bring about sweeping changes in the sport that was last seen by Dan's wetsuits and bikes. I am just a cog in the Bunnyman machine. A change is coming...it's coming and it's brining hell with it! Wait skip the hell part, just stick with the change.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: When titans mirage [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Y'aint s'posed to tell 'em I got a mullet. j/k
Quote Reply