Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

RIP Vito Spatafore
Quote | Reply
Found bludgeoned to death in a hotel room. Pool Cue rammed up his arse.

Although early in the season he was a bit of a villain, I've taken a liking to him since they've started showing his human side.

I'm gonna miss the fat fag.

Lewis
Quote Reply
Re: RIP Vito Spatafore [Lactic Achole] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Johnny Cakes must be sad.

I figured Phil would be the one to take him out and that would set off a war, especially with Vito being a made guy. Sil and Carlo killing Dom for mouthing off turns the heat up even more.

"You can never win or lose if you don't run the race." - Richard Butler

Quote Reply
Re: RIP Vito Spatafore [Brian in MA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]Johnny Cakes must be sad. I figured Phil would be the one to take him out and that would set off a war, especially with Vito being a made guy. Sil and Carlo killing Dom for mouthing off turns the heat up even more.[/reply]

Yeah, Johnny Cakes will be sad. I think they were in love. :(

Sil and Carlo killing Dom was awesome.

I love it when Sil flies off the handle.

Phil has gotta go!

Lewis

Lewis
Last edited by: Lactic Achole: May 23, 06 5:59
Quote Reply
Re: RIP Vito Spatafore [Lactic Achole] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I couldn't tell from Phil's reactions the rest of the show and during the whacking if he was experiencing remorse, or if it was something else. Phil and Vito got pretty close, because of the marriage to his cousin. Phil has gone to great lengths this season to assert his manhood, over Johnny Sack's crying, the whole Vito thing. I wonder if something didn't happen between Vito and him. They gagged Vito before Phil came out of the closet, so he couldn't say anything about Phil if it did. If this was "Lost", I would be expecting a flashback of a "tender moment" between Phil and Vito. But I don't think the Sopranos works that way.
Quote Reply
Re: RIP Vito Spatafore [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hate the subject lines that are spoilers, I have the last 2 weeks on my TiVo, haven't watched yet ... with good reason, new baby in house minimzing TV time right now. Would have been fine w/o the "RIP" then people could simply not click if they were behind. Dammit !!

http://thechuckblog.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: RIP Vito Spatafore [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They gagged Vito before Phil came out of the closet, so he couldn't say anything about Phil if it did.

I wonder if Phil coming out of the closet is a not so subtle metaphor? :)

-------------------------------------
Steve Perkins
Quote Reply
Re: RIP Vito Spatafore [steveperx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought the same thing. They were clearly trying to show something with Phil, and I think it was just that he was having a difficult time with the decision as well. But who knows?
Quote Reply
Re: RIP Vito Spatafore [steveperx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought the same thing, ironic that they had Phil come out of the closet to kill him.

"You can never win or lose if you don't run the race." - Richard Butler

Quote Reply
Re: RIP Vito Spatafore [Herniation Boy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, not my thread though. I didn't do the subject line.
Quote Reply