Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The Cheesecake Factory sickens me
Quote | Reply
Seriously, I got E Coli poisoning there once.

Carry on.

But their spicy ahi tempura rocks!

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: The Cheesecake Factory sickens me [KEJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take your word for it! ;)

The Baja Fresh on PCH in Corona Del Mar, CA sickens me. More specifically, their Chicken Tres Tacos sicken me. I've never had a worse case of salmonella poisoning that what I got there. Nasty.

--. --- .... . .-. . .-.-.- .- .-.. --- .... .- .- -. -.. -- .- .... .- .-.. --- .-.-.-
19° 38’ 11.08” N 155° 59’ 30.66” W
Quote Reply
Re: The Cheesecake Factory sickens me [jhc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Strange, a food poisoning thread has now made me hungry.

Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got food poisioning at a restaurant one time. I haven't eaten a roast beef sandwich since 1987 because of it.

----
Don't hold back
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Re: The Cheesecake Factory sickens me [Martin C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MMMMMM white russians. This thread should be called Katy's favorite things that make people violently ill...kj

Quote Reply
Re: The Cheesecake Factory sickens me [jtaylor1024] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got food poisoning from a Roberto's Carne Asada Burrito once.

If you're from San Diego, you'll likely know Roberto's and its progeny (Alberto's, Rigoberto's, Filiberto's, etc. ad nauseum) and how good a Carne Asada Burrito from one of those places is.

I recovered from my bout of food poisoning and headed straight back to the same restaurant and ordered up a Carne Asada Burrito. Got right back on that horse and haven't looked back since. There's no way I was going to live without an occasional Carne Asada Burrito. Ain't no way to live...

--. --- .... . .-. . .-.-.- .- .-.. --- .... .- .- -. -.. -- .- .... .- .-.. --- .-.-.-
Quote Reply
Re: The Cheesecake Factory sickens me [Martin C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Captain and Coke.

Can't do it.

20th birthday.

Bad, bad scene.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Subway on Okaloosa Island sickened me to the point I almost ended up in the hospital. A couple years later when I heard it was getting torn down for a condo project, I had to break out the Snoopy dance in celebration.
Quote Reply
Re: The Cheesecake Factory sickens me [Doc H6llyw66d] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I got food poisoning from a Roberto's Carne Asada Burrito once.

If you're from San Diego, you'll likely know Roberto's and its progeny (Alberto's, Rigoberto's, Filiberto's, etc. ad nauseum) and how good a Carne Asada Burrito from one of those places is.

I recovered from my bout of food poisoning and headed straight back to the same restaurant and ordered up a Carne Asada Burrito. Got right back on that horse and haven't looked back since. There's no way I was going to live without an occasional Carne Asada Burrito. Ain't no way to live...
Those carne asada's are sooooo good. I partook of them frequently when I lived there. I've been chasing that burrito muse ever since.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you go to the dirty Roberto's on Miramar? There are two. The one further east is far cleaner. I miss the Carne Asada Fries, which cannot be found in NorCal.

Increasing awareness for suffers of DGS (Diminished Gluteal Syndrome).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Okay. That did it.

I'm off to Albertos right now to see if I can get food poisoning from a Machaca burrito! (When you want machaca, nothing else will do)

Cover my six, I'm going in!

---
"You'll find a slight squeeze on the hooter an excellent safety precaution, Miss Scrumptious."

"I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing. I think it is much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers that might be wrong." -- Richard Feynman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Captain and Coke helped me through the spring semester of my junior year. (Gotta love the Jesuits' approach to alcohol.)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Blimpie for me. You know how they slice everything on that big slicer...cheese, and meat? Without ever cleaning it? Can you say "cross contamination"? I've never thrown up like that...before or since.
Quote Reply
Re: The Cheesecake Factory sickens me [peter826] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Blimpie for me. You know how they slice everything on that big slicer...cheese, and meat? Without ever cleaning it? Can you say "cross contamination"? I've never thrown up like that...before or since.

You do realize the meat is fully cooked and it touches that same cheese in the sandwich, right?

Quote Reply
Re: The Cheesecake Factory sickens me [KEJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cheese sub. No meat.

Cooked deli meats can contain E. Coli.
Quote Reply