Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Elevator rant [Josh_CO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL, reminds of an episode of 'third rock from the sun' where dick gets trapped in the stairwell for a few days.

------------------------------------------------------------
Searching for the bliss of ultimate exertion.
Quote Reply
Re: Elevator rant [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I work in Belmont hall (the football stadium at the University of Texas), my lab is on one of the upper floors, but the main athletics floor is the 2nd, advising, tutoring etc. It always amazes me how many of these D1 star athletes are incapable of using the stairs/escalators for 1 floor and insist on taking the elevator. I also am amazed by the inability to let people off an elevator before rushing into it.
On a similar note I just love it when I open the door for my girlfriend at a store/restaurant only to have some idiot on the other side of the door to bulldoze past her because he/she was to lazy open the other door that no one is using.

"Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings." -Dr. Cox
Quote Reply
Re: Elevator rant [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Someone please explain to me why, oh why, a person takes an elevator to go DOWN ONE FREAKING FLOOR?!
I've tripped and fallen down concrete staircases a few times, so I'm a bit uneasy going down a staircase with something in my hands.

"Real winners aren't content with yesterday's victories"
Quote Reply

Prev Next