Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Trump Hush Money Trial [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here’s a lawyer I like for her basic explanation of law.
https://www.instagram.com/...rce=ig_web_copy_link
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trial [Barks&Purrs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I watched a few videos. Informative and direct, I like it.

I don't fully agree with the "both sides do it" analysis here but I take her point, maybe just not the best apples to apples comparison.

I bet you learn more from this 3 minute video than you do in a full day of watching these networks. Be informed, stay informed, don’t let… | Instagram

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trial [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She’s not perfect, but I like when people list elements to crimes and do the straightforward analysis. She does that. It’s honest work.

Another lawyer

https://x.com/.../1796902692452774163

I like this guy a lot!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Barks&Purrs wrote:
Here’s a lawyer I like for her basic explanation of law.
https://www.instagram.com/...rce=ig_web_copy_link

Thank you for the source. I like her explanations.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trial [Greg66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Greg66 wrote:
907Tri wrote:
Thom wrote:
907Tri wrote:

Putting Trump it jail will only further his victim mindset and gets his gang to fight back and others will follow suit. If you can't see that you're lost.

If you can't see that going light on a criminal out of fear of his supporters is banana republic territory, you might be the one that is lost. What his fans think or might do can't be a factor in his sentencing. Equal justice under the law. I'm sure Trump would agree with me, he's very concerned about a two-tiered justice system.

And if you can't see that many people will try to start a civil war if he is jailed you're lost. That doesn't mean I support it at all, just pointing it out. They are already trying to find out the jurors to take them out.

If Trump goes to jail, we can very well see J6 as a light riot compared to what could happen somewhere at sometime in the future.

Do I think Trump should go to jail? IDK I don't really care, but that's my opinion and I don't have enough legal understanding and historical perspective to know if jail time fits the bill here.

What is the alternative?

The US bends the law in favour of someone who has never known what it means to be held accountable. Ever.

That seems to be an even worse outcome. There has to come a point when a bad dog faces discipline. Otherwise they just get worse and worse. And it’s hard to conceive of what could be worse than the judicial system of a developed country bending to the will of a bad dog.

The fact that lots of people think the bad dog is entertaining is a terrible commentary on the fact that the dog has been allowed to get as bad as it is.

I like your analogy of the bad dog. Perhaps we need to have kristi noem step in and have her put the dog down?
Last edited by: SWEDE63: Jun 3, 24 9:09
Quote Reply

Prev Next