Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB Zipp Vuka Aero Bar Barrel Nuts
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for barrel nuts that help clamp the arm rests/risers to the Zipp Vuka Aero Integrated bar. If you have spares (Qty 2 min) please let me know. I'll take the 25 or 30 mm bolts as well. Greatly appreciated!

Quote Reply
Re: WTB Zipp Vuka Aero Bar Barrel Nuts [Trevor S] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check McMaster Carr. Search dowel nuts.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Zipp Vuka Aero Bar Barrel Nuts [Pwraddr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. But, I don't think McMaster-Carr sells metric dowel nuts. I think the Zipps are M5 X 8 X 12.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had to buy some recently, I contacted Zipp and they gave me the part number below. The cost wasn't too much. I searched the net and it looks like the part number may have changed bc most are out of stock.

11.6618.029.002 HANDLEBAR VUKA AERO C1 TOWER BOLT KIT (4x35MM INCLUDING NUTS)
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Zipp Vuka Aero Bar Barrel Nuts [Nazgul350r] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you. Did you ever find any?

I was given 11.6618.019.000 - HANDLEBAR VUKA AERO EXTENSION TOWER BOLT KIT from SRAM.

SRAM said they had none in stock and looks like globally no one has them. Just kind of pissed with SRAM for failing to stock easily lost parts for $1000 aerobars even though they''ve been discontinued. There are still "SRAM Authorized" dealers still selling these aerobars so buyer beware.

I got the dowel nut size [M5 X 8mm X 12mm] from a time trialing forum and have some coming from the UK. But, I thought I'd see if anyone had some spares laying around here in the NA.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had bought some some time ago, for the ones that fell out. Now that you say they are out wish I would have bought more. Unfortunately I dont have any spares.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Zipp Vuka Aero Bar Barrel Nuts [Nazgul350r] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These are profile design parts, but they may work for what you need.

https://profile-design.com/...barrel-aeria-bracket
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Zipp Vuka Aero Bar Barrel Nuts [khanlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
khanlon wrote:
These are profile design parts, but they may work for what you need.

https://profile-design.com/...barrel-aeria-bracket

Thank you for the info! I saw them as well and thought I lucked out. Unfortunately, I they're M6...Zipp's are M5.

Plan C is to get the drill out and make the Zipp's M6.
Quote Reply