Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Size 48 Specialized shoes, ISM PR2 saddle, Giro Aerohead MIPS
Quote | Reply
$75 - Specialized Torch 3.0, black, size 48
$150 - S-Works Tri-Vent, white camo size 48
$75 - Giro Aerohead, white size Large, no visor
$75 - ISM PR2 saddle, black barely used.

Photos can be found here. https://postimg.cc/gallery/qqgYZmZ

All prices include shipping to the lower 48. willing to ship elsewhere for the cost of shipping.
Last edited by: MattAune: May 24, 24 16:49
Quote Reply
Re: 155mm Compact Rotor 3D+ Power2Max S [MattAune] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you know the weight of the crankset? Also, I'm new to Rotor cranksets and so I can't tell if the Aldhu 3D+ line of cranksets is the same or different - do you know what type of bottom bracket I might need for this?
Quote Reply
Re: 155mm Compact Rotor 3D+ Power2Max S [slowestwitch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My kitchen scale says its 720.5 grams. BB is standard BB30.

I did just update the post, I had the crank arm length wrong. its 150mm, not 155
Quote Reply
Re: 155mm Compact Rotor 3D+ Power2Max S [MattAune] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, let me learn more online. I'd like to put these on a Shimano DI2 11 speed road setup with PF86 and trying to understand what I need and should consider.
Quote Reply
Re: 155mm Compact Rotor 3D+ Power2Max S [slowestwitch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My wife ran this on a PF86 frame with 11s ultegra Di2.

I can include the BB i took out of the bike before selling it. Pretty sure its this one from WheelsMFG, although I am not sure I have all of the spacers, just the ones we used on her bike.

https://wheelsmfg.com/...sealed-bearings.html
Quote Reply
Re: 150mm Compact Rotor 3D+ Power2Max S, size 48 Specialized shoes, ISM PR2 saddle, Giro Aerohead MIPS [MattAune] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added shoes, saddle and helmet.
Quote Reply
Re: Ssize 48 Specialized shoes, ISM PR2 saddle, Giro Aerohead MIPS [MattAune] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any chance you would be interested in a trade? I have a pair of S- works 7 road shoes that I've worn only a couple times, so they are like new. Have always wanted to try the model tri-vents you have. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Ssize 48 Specialized shoes, ISM PR2 saddle, Giro Aerohead MIPS [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately I have come to the conclusion that specialized shoes just don’t work for my feet, hence selling these two pairs.
Quote Reply
Re: Ssize 48 Specialized shoes, ISM PR2 saddle, Giro Aerohead MIPS [MattAune] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In your opinion, is the sizing for the tri-vents the same as their road shoes? An EU48 in a road shoes is a US 13.75. The sizing chart for tri-vents have the EU48 as a US size US14. I'm wondering if I should size down the EU47.
Quote Reply
Re: Ssize 48 Specialized shoes, ISM PR2 saddle, Giro Aerohead MIPS [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I find the sizing similar to all of my other specialized shoes. I have always worn a 48, and the tri-vents feel the same as the specialized road (torch) and gravel (recon) shoes I have. Unfortunately post foot surgery I have had to move to a wide Lake shoe.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM me with best offer and papal account info for tri-vents.
Quote Reply