Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 650 tubulars, misc, and race wheels sets
Quote | Reply
Cleaning house:

New in Box (total of 3) Contential Sprinter 650X22 tubular tires (Orange) $20 each

New in Box (total of 2) Contential Competition Grand Prix 650X19 Tubular tires (Grey) $40 each

2 sets new in boxes Shimano Ultegra Cartridge Brake shoe sets (Green can be used for carbon wheels) List price was $23.95 each set will sell for $15 a set of $25 for both sets

Airborne Ti Skewer set new in package never removed. $25

Vittoria Bike Shoes (worn 3 times late last year, son grew out already) Size 42cm Yellow $30

Speedplay X5 pedals with cleats (used for about 5 rides) like new have box and all paperwork. $75

New set of Speedplay Cleats still in package $25

I just listed 3 sets of 650c race wheels on ebay 2 sets of Clincher HED3's and one set of a Mavic 3G front and a Renn Disc rear (tubular). And a set of 650 Tubular training wheels as well. Search for "650c" and you will find everything.

Pictures available upon request for any of this stuff. I am in Dayton OH 45434 if you want to figure shipping, easiest is USPS priority for me as they provide shipping materials free. I will edit and add or remove stuff as I continue to clean or stuff sells.

Thanks
Last edited by: mikeran: May 5, 06 7:59
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 650 tubulars, misc, and race wheels sets [mikeran] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
let me know what you will sell 1 of your front 650's for- bspellb@hotmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 650 tubulars, misc, and race wheels sets [bspellb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The race wheels are all being sold as sets at this point, if the auctions end without them selling I will consider selling them seperatly.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 650 tubulars, misc, and race wheels sets [mikeran] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
keep me posted- thks man-
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 650 tubulars, misc, and race wheels sets [bspellb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested in either one of the Hed 3 sets. Can you tell me more about their history comparatively....age, miles, condition. Are they both true and no hops, carbon in good shape, bearing condition, etc. Any and all info would be greatly appreciated! I assume that they are clinchers; is that correct?
Last edited by: jamiewilson3: May 3, 06 9:38
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 650 tubulars, misc, and race wheels sets [jamiewilson3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Both sets are in great shape still true no hops that any of us could ever feel no brake issues either, carbon has a few very minor scratches on them but nothing major and no nicks or dents of any kind. Set with stickers is 2001 non sticker set is 2000 my family is the second owner of both sets. Bearings were prefessionally checked before I listed these. Both sets are clinchers and both have like new tires with only one season of racing on them. (Approx 9 races) stickers have gotten rubbed from travel and packing not from any crashes.
Quote Reply