Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Small and X small sleeveless wetsuits CHEAP
Quote | Reply
I still have a pile of Women's Xsmall and Small sleeveless and 1 or 2 full sleeved. They XTerra, and QR mainly. All used once of twice MAX!!! $50 free shipping!!!!!! Come on ladies!
Quote Reply
Re: Small and X small sleeveless wetsuits CHEAP [beaker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can you give me a little mor einfo like what model and year, i know a few people locally that might be interested
Quote Reply
Re: Small and X small sleeveless wetsuits CHEAP [nos306stang] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a few of the newer style (yellow/blue graphics) QR Super (i think) women's S sleeveless wetsuts, all excellent if not new condition. I have some older ones as well plain black QR's. Also a few XS sleeveless too, 1 Xterra. All excellent condition. Some are older maybe 5 years but excellent condition and for $50 why not try one today!!!!! No gimmick, just the left overs been sittin way too longggg.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested in the possibility of getting one for a friend.

Female 5'3" 125 lbs.

Do you have anything that would fit her?

You can email me with response.

Thank you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oo, actually I am the exact same size, so could you please post the answer to whether you have something that would fit a 5'3 125 gal?
Quote Reply
Re: Small and X small sleeveless wetsuits CHEAP [Ziva] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a few mainly QR Super and hydro sleeveless S and XS women’s suits. The sleeveless were worn once if at all. I have 2 older in awesome shape QR’s that are the old black/silver models (2000 or earlier). The rest are blue/yellow combos. They are $55 (with shipping)! They have been in a sponsored athlete’s garage too long is the reason why. I doubt very much that a person would lose time with these suits compared to 2006 models. I also have 1 XS Xterra sleeveless top of the line from 05’.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 Hey,

I'm looking to get a wetsuit for my girlfriend. She is 5'4" and about 125. Do you think any of the suits you have would fit? Also, if you do, would it be possible to get it by Saturday? I can Paypal.

Thanks,

Steven

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My wife is 5'5 , 110, do you have a suit that would fit here, maybe with arms and without arms? thanks, g

you can also email me at

Iammueller2@aol.com

Greg Mueller
Level 2 Triathlon Coach
Level 3 Cycling Coach
level 1 Running Coach
Head Coach Innovativeendurance.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just 1 awesome condition Women's QR XS sleeveless Hydro's left!!!! $55 with shipping!!!!!!!!!! Rest of the wonder deals are GONE!!!!
Last edited by: beaker: May 15, 06 19:15
Quote Reply