Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2022 Scott Spark RC Comp (Large) w/ SRAM AXS - Like New
Quote | Reply
2022 Scott Spark RC Comp upgraded with electronic wireless SRAM AXS shifting. Size Large. As a triathlete/roadie, I tried dabbling in the mountain bike world and it just didn't take due to various factors (life stage, location mainly). This bike is practically brand new as I only took it on the trail 3 times. Naturally, I did crash on my first ride, so there is a small cosmetic scratch on the top tube and rear derailleur, but would it be a mountain bike without a little scratch here and there?

The tan walls match the saddle really well. It's a looker in person. Super clean cockpit, subtle blue sparkle paint job, and hidden rear shock. Throw a dropper post on this beauty and there's not many better bikes on the trail.

* Spark RC Carbon HMF Frame
* FOX 32 Float Rhythm 120mm Fork
* FOX Float Custom, 120mm, TwinLoc
* SRAM AXS 12 Speed
* Shimano Disc Brakes
* Maxxis Rekon Race Tires

Asking $4,000

Given that it is practically brand new and includes a wireless electronic shifting upgrade, I am pretty firm on the price. Serious inquiries only please. This bike would be up over $5k from a shop. I will also include the Shimano pedals that are currently installed on the bike.

Free delivery/pickup in the DFW area. Buyer pays all shipping/insurance fees in outside of DFW.

Last edited by: m_reese: Apr 18, 23 10:29
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2022 Scott Spark RC Comp (Large) w/ SRAM AXS - Like New [m_reese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply