Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2018 Emonda SLR 7 Di2 with dual sided power meter - 15.5 pounds
Quote | Reply
This is a 60 cm 2018 Trek Emonda SLR with ultegra Di2 components weighing 15.5 pounds with carbon bontrager xxx wheels and dura ace dual sided pioneer powermeter. The bike has only been lightly rode the last 2 years as I switched to gravel and mountain biking mostly. The following upgrades were done shortly after I bought the bike -

XXX bontrager rim brake Aeolus wheels (MSRP New $3299)
XXX aero carbon handlebar (MSRP $449)
Dura ace dual sided pioneer power meter (MSRP $1399)
GP 5000 TL tires setup tubeless (MSRP $250)

Bike is excellent shape and had a new bottom bracket, chain and cassette installed last year then was not used except for 5-6 rides all year. Current crank is 53/36 with an 11/34 cassette. Shifts like a dream and no issues at all. Bike is ready to go and located in west kelowna, BC. Email or text message with any questions. Asking $5299 Canadian. Make me a reasonable offer and it’s yours!

"I swim because that's how I get to ride my bike."

Last edited by: Dopers.Suck: Apr 14, 23 7:05
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2018 Emonda SLR 7 Di2 with dual sided power meter - 15.5 pounds [Dopers.Suck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2018 Emonda SLR 7 Di2 with dual sided power meter - 15.5 pounds [Dopers.Suck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2018 Emonda SLR 7 Di2 with dual sided power meter - 15.5 pounds [alaska848] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oops , I guess I forgot that! 60cm. Should fit someone 6’1 - 6’4, in that range.

Quote Reply