Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

CARNAC TRS 9 Tri Shoes, Never Worn, Size 45
Quote | Reply
Brand new pair of Carnac TRS 9 tri shoes size 45 (roughly a US 11). These dont fit me and I'm just hoping to get some money back, retail for $225 I will sell for $185. I can send pics if necessary but they are in PERFECT condition. Here is the specs on them: "New for 2005, the Carnac TRS9 features the MPS5 Carbon Sole. Features the new Giardini Micro Fiber Upper, combined with breathable neoprene for sockless comfort. Single velcro strap and heel loop for fast transitions. 270 GRAMS."
Quote Reply
Re: CARNAC TRS 9 Tri Shoes, Never Worn, Size 45 [runnerdude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump, and pricecut to $175 and I'll cover shipping to any of the 48 cont states. Can show pics.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in these shoes but not sure if size 45 is the right size. I have the old TRS-2 shoes and wear size 45 without socks and also have a pair of 45.5 I wear with socks. I have heard that the new TRS-9 sizes have a different fit than prior models of this shoe. What I don't know is if the TRS-9 size 45 fits bigger or smaller than my shoes.
Quote Reply
Re: CARNAC TRS 9 Tri Shoes, Never Worn, Size 45 [Reparto Corse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I cann't tell you how they fit compared to the old carnacs but I have seen where all3sports did a sizing chart from what they have seen with their customers and said the TRS 9 in a 45 is a mens US 11. Check it out and let me know if you want them http://www.all3sports.com/...-trs9-triathlon-shoe
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is were the confusion comes from. The all3sports sizing shows size 45 to be equivalent to a men’s size 11, but here's another sizing chart showing the Carnac TRS9 45 equal to a men’s 11.5 (http://www.gearandtraining.com/shoesizingchart.pdf).

What size dress shoes do you were? Are these shoes too big or too small on you? Do you have pictures? Orginally when I read your thread I thought these shoes were the silver carbon style which is what I'm looking for.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The shoes are big on me. To be on the safe side I would say they are more of an 11.5 than an 11. My issue in sizing is that I got them as the same size as my running shoes, when I should have bought a half size smaller to get them as snug as I prefer. Like I said before these have not been riden, never had cleats mounted, and were tried on one time (with socks), so they are in PERFECT CONDITION. I can send pics to anyone just give me an email address to send to.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Runnerdude:

What size dress shoe do you wear? Also, are these the TRS9 version that are blue or silver?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
These are TRS9 that are all blue. In regards to size I believe any more comparison to other shoes will complicate things. I took the insole from the shoes out and measure it from the longest point of the toe to the dead center of the heel (the very back part the "cupped" part where the heel sits). It measure 280mm. On the current insole you can also turn it over and measure on the back and the heel has a circular indention, the very rear of that is the same as the farthest back part of the cupped heel. I hope this helps and eliminates as much confusion as possible.
Quote Reply