Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Specialized Venge Pro ViAS Size 54
Quote | Reply
Selling my Specialized Venge Pro ViAS. Size 54. Love this bike, such a cool design and aggressive and fast! Given my training style + living in the city, I’m not giving it the racing and riding it deserves. The only thing that makes this bike not an S-Works model is the mechanical shifting and no power meter. It has the same high end FACT 11r carbon used, and the same S-Works components. Aerofly handlebars. Roval CLX64 wheelset, would consider dropping price and adding lower spec Shimano wheelset if interested. Rarer matte black spec with Specialized logo in black on the top of the down tube.

Dura-Ace components with a newer Ultegra 11-28 cassette & chain. You’d need race tires as I’ve been riding with 25mm/28mm gatorskins. A couple small nicks here and there as you’d expect with a 2016 model but overall it is in excellent condition. One slightly bigger scratch on the handlebar as seen in pictures. Never crashed and only raced once in a tri in my ownership (~2 years).

I will take this bike for a full pro tune up prior to you taking ownership. If you'd rather have your own tech do it, I'll drop the price by $200.

Happy to share full specs and more pictures if you have any questions. Includes parts bag for adjustments.

$3600 + shipping costs.

More pics: https://drive.google.com/...fYDav?usp=share_link
Last edited by: mdw_athlt: Mar 29, 23 9:44
Quote Reply
Post deleted by mdw_athlt [ In reply to ]
Re: FS: Specialized Venge Pro ViAS Size 54 [mdw_athlt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply