Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Riderever Trivia TT brake bleed issue….what bleed kit to use?
Quote | Reply
Anyone have experience with the Riderever Trivia brakes and how to bleed? We received the brakes which actually are quite nice but also with the Jagwire Pro bleed kit. This was delivered as the set to use by Jagwire…….but none of the adapters with the kit seem to fit the bleed ports.

I need to help the customers with their bikes now the season starts but are completely stuck.

Anyone?

Thanks.

Jeroen.

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply
Re: Riderever Trivia TT brake bleed issue….what bleed kit to use? [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I found one of the adaptors in the Park Universal kit fit well enough, though I was thinking about the Jagwire kit to get a better fit (won't be doing that)
Quote Reply
Re: Riderever Trivia TT brake bleed issue….what bleed kit to use? [cyclenutnz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi David,

No, there is nothing in the jagwire bleed kit that even fits the threads of the bleed port at all so nu use getting that. I will now hope that our park tool distributor has the universal bleed kit in stock…..
Any insight in what color of the adapters you used? Did you used it with the funnel or 2 syringes? I assume you mean the park tool bkm 1.2? Just to be sure…

Thanks,

Jeroen

Quote Reply
Re: Riderever Trivia TT brake bleed issue….what bleed kit to use? [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a BKM-1, I don't know what they've added for the 1.2

I think it was the long silver or the green (in the top tray) as if I wound it all the way in it blocked the reservoir - but worked well enough backed out a couple of turns

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Big shout out to the people over at Moxie Multisport in Scottsdale, Arizona. And in special Corbin.
He was super friendly and helpful and give away how they bleed these brakes.
Instead of the Jagwire kit they told me to use the Sram kit with the threaded fitting and they fit like a glove.
Bleeding was no problem. So no Jagwire kit needed just the Sram kit :-)

Jeroen

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am trying to set up these Riderever Triva brakes. I need some olives and barbs. Does anyone know what olives and barbs I need to buy? If so, where can I get them in the US?
Quote Reply
Re: Riderever Trivia TT brake bleed issue….what bleed kit to use? [khanlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You need to get the from Jagwire, but there is a set in each box with a spare needles and olives, i think 2 of each.

But do not gut the front of the cable, if youdid that you need a total different piece. As the manual says, only cut the cable at the rear end.
If you don't you are screwed. It took me about 8 weeks to get the people a jagwire eu to get the me right part for the front of the cable that goes into the lever.

Jeroen

Quote Reply