Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Need Computrainer help
Quote | Reply
see the 2 keypads below. the one on the left is a really old keypad, the one on the right is a newer keypad. (old but newer than the other.) the question is now to get the thing into erg mode. on the old keypad it was just press F2. that doesn't do it for the new keypad. anybody know how to get the CT into erg mode using just that yellow generation keypad?

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Need Computrainer help [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
see the 2 keypads below. the one on the left is a really old keypad, the one on the right is a newer keypad. (old but newer than the other.) the question is now to get the thing into erg mode. on the old keypad it was just press F2. that doesn't do it for the new keypad. anybody know how to get the CT into erg mode using just that yellow generation keypad?

On my 'newer' yellow pad it's press F2.

Actually I went to the garage. I have CTs, one grey, one yellow, both work the same
Last edited by: marcag: Mar 21, 23 10:28
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's supposed to be the same button...or at least, it was.

I may have one of the gray head units lying around in the basement if you're searching for spares...

----------------------------------
Editor-in-Chief, Slowtwitch.com | Twitter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Like the others said, it should be F2 and then use the +/- to change setpoint.

I have the yellow head unit sitting around collecting dust if you need one (plus everything else one needs for a computrainer).

blog
Quote Reply